Groups

Flight Sim hidden in Google earth crash into your boss's house!

Saw an article today about a flight sim hidden in the new version of google earth (the new one with Google sky), downloaded it and it worked.

You need to mess around with it for about 2-3 mins before pressing either ctrl+alt+a or ctrl+windows+a (if you're running OS X it's Command+Option+A)

There is even a help file for it once you get in at:

earth.google.com/int…tmlearth.google.com/int…tml

The original article is sat here:

marco-za.blogspot.com/200…tmlmarco-za.blogspot.com/200…tml

Can I ask some people to crash into Old Trafford please.....:thumbsup:

8 Comments

This the same sim that was posted by dcx_badass the other day??!?

[COLOR="Red"]]HERE[/COLOR]

Original Poster

ok, so it is. Couldn't find it before...

andyc1976

ok, so it is. Couldn't find it before...

Just remembered spotting it, searched here "Google Earth" & bang, there you have it...

Wasn't having a pop...

Original Poster

no worries. It is annoying when you think you have found a special secret and then find out you are the last to know

andyc1976

no worries. It is annoying when you think you have found a special secret … no worries. It is annoying when you think you have found a special secret and then find out you are the last to know

Only a day or 2 behind lad & I've seen dupe posts like this build a bigger thread count than an original (posted at an odd time of day that nobody spotted)....

Tbh I missed the first post (but that could be because I'm getting old:oops: )

fox2020

Tbh I missed the first post (but that could be because I'm getting … Tbh I missed the first post (but that could be because I'm getting old:oops: )

Probably read it & forgot it in 5 minutes like when you have to check with matron if you've had your tea !?!?!

fox2020

Tbh I missed the first post (but that could be because I'm getting … Tbh I missed the first post (but that could be because I'm getting old:oops: )

Same here, or have I already posted this???!!!

I forget! :giggle: :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?613
      4. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?78

See more discussions