Flight to Florida Nov 2018

7 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
Hi
I've book a hotel (I got the hotel & food package offer) to Florida for Nov 2017, 14 days at Disney, for 3 adults.
My question is - should I wait until the January sales and then pay for the flights or just buy the flights now for £1,700?
I've never been to the US and dont know how much/what is reasonable to pay for flights.

7 Comments

Wait a while, £633 return is an awful lot to Florida you can get for 330-400 nearer the time

January isnt the cheaper month for flights, April is or 3 months before flight

Original Poster

xbox360man

Wait a while, £633 return is an awful lot to Florida you can get for … Wait a while, £633 return is an awful lot to Florida you can get for 330-400 nearer the time

Thank you! I will, just panic mode i think : )

Calm down, way too early. Especially if it's out of half term and peak season. There are certainly to be better deals.

happy1973

Thank you! I will, just panic mode i think : )

No problem you will enjoy Disney, if you like big coasters and are hiring a car, Busch gardens may be worth a day trip

I booked with virgin in the sale in August thought I got a good deal for Jan 2017 then in September they did another sale the price went down again but by £500 so I called and managed to get to change the flights by a day but got charged a cancellation charge. All went great n saved another £400.
I'd keep my eye on prices, go through sky scanner to price them up in Jan.

Original Poster

johnpaul1976

I booked with virgin in the sale in August thought I got a good deal for … I booked with virgin in the sale in August thought I got a good deal for Jan 2017 then in September they did another sale the price went down again but by £500 so I called and managed to get to change the flights by a day but got charged a cancellation charge. All went great n saved another £400.I'd keep my eye on prices, go through sky scanner to price them up in Jan.

Thank you John Paul, and well done you, great bargain!
I've looked on sky scanner, and travelling from Manchester seems to be cheaper than Gatwick... But I will keep an eye on it. I was told that Thomas Cook and British airways were the two to watch. BA haven't released the dates for all of November yet, but thank you for your advice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions