Groups

Flight/Hotel/Villa deals to Malaga from Newcastle

Does anyone have any idea of the best sites to use for a flight for 6 adults and one child (8yrs) to Malaga from Newcastle....and maybe a good site for renting a Villa (Preferably) or a Hotel stay?
    I`m planning to take my family to a relatives wedding on the Monday 24th July 2017.
    So thinking of going on maybe 19th/20th July to get a little bit of a tan first and stay until maybe the 27th/28th.
    We are looking to stop at a place called Salobrena.
    I have not booked either the flight or accommodation so looking for advice from someone who may do this regular.
    Can`t afford the usual type holiday from a travel agent so trying to save costs by doing it this way.
    Would really like to rent a Villa but not sure of the cost though.
    Thanks if anyone can help....basically i`m out of my comfort zone with organising stuff like this.

7 Comments

Have you tried airbnb

Book your flights now. Book accommodation at your leisure once flights confirmed.

try this airbnb.co.uk/s/S…5D=
    then skyscanner for flights..its a start

Whats your budget for accommodation

i have also found flights from manchester are always cheaper. compared to any northern airport.

we're going from Newcastle to malaga in December and easyjet was the cheapest.

as above, best using sky scanner and looking at the prices a week or two either side, as it can reduce the cost quite a lot.

for return flights for 2 adults and 2 children it cost us £300

Original Poster

thanks all I'll have a look this week.
    my budget is around £2k-£3k
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044542
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions