Found 15th May
single flight from faro to ema

121 end of September.

shall i wait or book ,😁.

last time i went in April i got it for 21 quid
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
search for flight price history and then set up an alert on Google.
Original Poster
i tried them apps but then it told me to buy when price's where 90 there, 159 back, i just got price for 40 there just need it cheaper back
Ryanair are showing £99 faro to EMA on 27 September on Skyscanner. As a rule, on budget airlines the earlier you book the cheaper the seats
Ryanair websiteshowing 27/9 as €115.25, roughly the same as £99.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 15th May
Original Poster
Toptrumpet19 m ago

Ryanair are showing £99 faro to EMA on 27 September on Skyscanner. As a …Ryanair are showing £99 faro to EMA on 27 September on Skyscanner. As a rule, on budget airlines the earlier you book the cheaper the seats

sometimes, the journey there on Thursday, Friday was showing 80,90 quid, i just got it for 41, 99 is better x
Original Poster
Toptrumpet20 m ago

Ryanair are showing £99 faro to EMA on 27 September on Skyscanner. As a …Ryanair are showing £99 faro to EMA on 27 September on Skyscanner. As a rule, on budget airlines the earlier you book the cheaper the seats

another thing a hotel on booking.com has been showing one room left for a few days now
Pricklerickle58 m ago

another thing a hotel on booking.com has been showing one room left for a …another thing a hotel on booking.com has been showing one room left for a few days now

That’s a well known sales ploy on these kind of sites. Makes you panic into buying a room, a bit like new housing developments saying last few units remaining on the first day of release.
Google the hotel name and see how much it is on other comparison sites.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 15th May
Original Poster
Toptrumpet55 m ago

That’s a well known sales ploy on these kind of sites. Makes you panic i …That’s a well known sales ploy on these kind of sites. Makes you panic into buying a room, a bit like new housing developments saying last few units remaining on the first day of release.Google the hotel name and see how much it is on other comparison sites.

i have , normal prices, 60 a night ain't bad for end of September, when we went in April it was 31 pounds a night but ya no holiday season. , hotel ain't bad, there a nice app on booking.com for half the prices but only 8 reviews tho all nice.
The trouble with reviews is that you do not know who’s writing them. In the hotel industry it is well known that most bad reviews are made by rival hotel employees
Expedia have 12% cashback on TCB at the moment
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions