Flights

Posted 22nd Feb
Hey ,

does anyone have any advice on booking flights only , to get the best price? Tried sky scanner but wondering what other ways people use? Loop holes, vouchers, etc 🙏
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
You are asking for something which is impossible to pin down. Prices vary by destination, dates, time of the day, day of the week, holidays, how far in advance you book, any disruptions, etc.

Unless you share specific information, no one is going to be able to help.
Hopper app compares current price with historical prices and tells you if the current price is a good deal or not.
4 days , Lisbon from any midlands 27/08 - 31st aug
skyscanner mondays tuesdays
momondo

google flights

kayak flights
Secret flying or Jack and Jacks flight club
MadeDixonsCry22/02/2020 13:00

Hopper app compares current price with historical prices and tells you if …Hopper app compares current price with historical prices and tells you if the current price is a good deal or not.

I've tried that multiple times and it was hopeless for me!

I normally start with as vague of a search as possible on Skyscanner, choosing the "whole month" option to find the best date options and then when I've settled on the best dates I always make a point of trying the airlines direct, just in case
Johngater22/02/2020 13:02

4 days , Lisbon from any midlands 27/08 - 31st aug

Its in the school holidays, it wont be cheap. If u can, try looking at dates in September. It will be much cheaper cos the kids will be in school!
Another vote for momondo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants