Groups
    EXPIRED

Flights?

Was curious on who you thinks the best and also cheapest on flying with?

Ive been browsing and from what i see flyglobespan are the cheapest but on reviews ive read on them there pretty bad. Virgin atlantic seem good prices just bit curious what people think of them if they have already used any of these two?.

I would be flying from glasgow and planning on going to orlando florida in june 2010 family of 4.
    If anyone has any info that would be great, ta.

5 Comments

skyscanners.net will usually find the cheapest flights possible.

i've flown globespan a few times with no problems but only short haul (spain) but for such a long flight i'd go with virgin if its not too expensive.

Virgin are one of the best -- Emirates at also good both long haul
    I'd stay away from BA -- they've cancelled 3 out of my last 4 flights with them :-(

I fly longhaul with virgin twice a year and i'm more than happy And the clubhouse at Heathrow is excellent, I am a member of there frequent flying club and I get offers evrey year like buy 1 get 1 free and things like that :thumbsup:

I flew with globespan from Glasgow to Orlando a couple of years ago and was the worst flight I have ever been on.
    Delayed both ways by a few hours and if you didn't prebook meals then you could only get snacks on board (which they didn't tell us about until we turned up at the airport that day)! I reckon thats probably been changed now.
    Also on our return journey it wasn't globespan that flew you home but another Italian company called Neos whos staff barely spoke an English. You can imagine how they coped with the thick weegie accents!
    However my parents flew with them short haul to the canaries and said they were fine though.

I've heard other nightmare stories and really poor customer service on their long haul flights to Canada as well.

Original Poster

Bora Horza;6284039

I flew with globespan from Glasgow to Orlando a couple of years ago and … I flew with globespan from Glasgow to Orlando a couple of years ago and was the worst flight I have ever been on.Delayed both ways by a few hours and if you didn't prebook meals then you could only get snacks on board (which they didn't tell us about until we turned up at the airport that day)! I reckon thats probably been changed now.Also on our return journey it wasn't globespan that flew you home but another Italian company called Neos whos staff barely spoke an English. You can imagine how they coped with the thick weegie accents!However my parents flew with them short haul to the canaries and said they were fine though.I've heard other nightmare stories and really poor customer service on their long haul flights to Canada as well.

Cool, pretty much rounds up what ive been reading on there long haul flights just as you stated, think ill go for virgin, cheers dude.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions