Groups
    EXPIRED

Flights Gatwick to Edinburgh/Glasgow

I have a friend who is coming up from surrey for a few days from 28th sep-1st oct and i was wondering what sites you guys used to book a cheap flights for flights inside the UK

Only thing is it she needs to arrive late on the 28th (or early 29th) and she needs to be back evening on the 1st otherwise I don't know if she'll make it back home to surrey in time (although london buses/trains probably run all night long)

any help at all would be appreciated

4 Comments

Best i can see is Gatwick to Glasgow with BA for £91.19 return inc taxes flying up on Friday 29th 06:55 and returning on 1st at 1935

BA prices fly up the longer you wait so id book something fast

Editor

Here are some prices for easy jet: Gatwick to Edinburgh (prices including tax)

Outbound

If she flies out dep. Fri 29 Sep 06:25 arr. Fri 29 Sep 07:55 - it will only cost £20.99 for her outbound flight.

Returning

dep. Sun 01 Oct 21:05 arr. Sun 01 Oct 22:35 - £51.49

Hth

Cat

Original Poster

Thanks guys, here's the evil differences I've discovered

The IDEAL trip

Thu night, leaving at 7.15pm and leaving here at 9pm on the sunday - easyjet £100

The not good at all

Friday morning leaving at 6am and leaving here at 8am sunday - easyjet £40

Editor

Yeah, there are some major price diferences depending on what time you're able to travel ... it sucks :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitbit HR29
      2. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …56
      3. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…23
      4. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46

See more discussions