Found 9th Jun 2010
Hey guys, I've been looking for a few days are various websites at cheap 1 way tickets to down under, as I am going backpacking around there, just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap airlines or good websites to try out, pulling my hair out trying to find something cheap!

Dates are flexible but around the 22nd of November leaving from anywhere in the UK or even Europe that is cheap to get to. I don't care about how many stops and changes or how long it takes, its all part of the experience!

Many thanks guys

1. Misc
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flight
10 Comments

Banned

Im guessing you havent bothered looking in the deal section at the air asia flights that offer flights to KL for £71 and to Oz from £34?

And since this is one way... and the massive discount is on the outward leg, you most definately wont find a cheaper price to Oz.

Original Poster

You guessed wrong, they're sold out.

Banned

Droopy;8800600

You guessed wrong, they're sold out.

If only you'd thought about flying to Oz yeaterday! :whistling:

Original Poster

guv;8800613

If only you'd thought about flying to Oz yeaterday! :whistling:

No, but I missed it yesterday which sucks, 'cause that deal is dirt cheap!

Banned

Droopy;8800622

No, but I missed it yesterday which sucks, 'cause that deal is dirt cheap!

LOL.. Oh well. :thumbsup:

try [url]www.thewisemiser.com[/url] if you give them a ring they will try to juggle dates around to get the best deal. good luck...enjoy your trip

Just research a load of websites like expedia or go into sta travel. Any of the star alliance ones will be your best bet besides super deals like air asia.

Banned

use skyscanner to check via different main airports like thailand, singapore, malaysia and consider stopping over.....free holiday and all that

then check routes onto oz........KL - melbourne/gold coast is often on offer and cheap flights can be had around asia and also within oz

Just a hint when you get your visa make sure you through the australian embassy site as alot of other sites will try charging you. Not sure what visa you need but i was quoted up to £25 even online, where as through the official site it was free. Hope you have a fantastic time

Banned

i think tui fly from germany to the east for cheap too no frills, if you can get to germany for cheap

worth looking at
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions