Groups

Flights to Barcelona

Hi guys.. im thinking of going to Barcelona for a few days around the last week of Feb or the first week of March. Can any1 recommend any sites to get some cheap deals?
    I would fly from manchester, leeds or liverpool and the cheapest iv had so far is about £60

thanks

7 Comments

If £60 is return and includes airport taxes I would jump at it. I book quite a lot of cheap flights and anything deals less than £60 are few and far between these days.

Alpharooms.com used to be the cheapest hotel rooms by far.. haven't used them for a couple of years now though but could be worth checking out.. quidco too

Original Poster

thesummerof69;7828564

If £60 is return and includes airport taxes I would jump at it. I book … If £60 is return and includes airport taxes I would jump at it. I book quite a lot of cheap flights and anything deals less than £60 are few and far between these days.

thanks for your replies!! erm... i think its all inclusive.. im sure it is. so thats a good deal ud say,, hmmm might just grab it

Banned

cocoiffy;7828622

thanks for your replies!! erm... i think its all inclusive.. im sure it … thanks for your replies!! erm... i think its all inclusive.. im sure it is. so thats a good deal ud say,, hmmm might just grab it

are you serious?

you've found an all inclusive return flight for £60 and you want cheaper? :w00t:

Might be worth considering Ryanair Liverpool - Girona ( ~ 1hr drive to Barca) Parents went last Wednesday for £20.00 return

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7829446

Might be worth considering Ryanair Liverpool - Girona ( ~ 1hr drive to … Might be worth considering Ryanair Liverpool - Girona ( ~ 1hr drive to Barca) Parents went last Wednesday for £20.00 return

Just had a look at that. showin as £35... not bad!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions