Flights to brisbane

Posted 19th Oct
Hi, would like to visit a friend in Brisbane next year. Seems to be that June seems less expensive as obviously their winter. Would like to break up my journey by doing a multi city trip e.g., Singapore.Has anyone any experience of flights or hints for this Journey. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
We visited friend in Kuala Lumpur and then on to Brisbane and back - all flights with Malaysian Airlines.
There are several low cost carriers that fly from KL or Singapore.
Flightconnections.com can be a useful tool to see which airlines fly a particular route
I have flown Singapore to Brisbane via Singapore Airlines, I saw this the other day and there have been other Offers, keep an eye on Secret Flying. I have not seen all the way to Brisbane but seen to Melbourne. If a good deal you could then get an internal flight to Brisbane.
This one is only to Singapore but they do have offers:
secretflying.com/pos…ip/
If you stay in Singapore you must go to Gardens on the Bay it is fantastic, the super trees are lit up at night and have light display as does Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
Thank you so much. I saw some flights with Singapore airlines and they looked quite good time wise. I will keep looking
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants