Expired

Flights to Chicago - open return

Found 7th Jan 2011
Hi
I need to travel to Chicago from Heathrow this year. I'm looking to depart around the 18th of Jan, and return some time probably in March.

I'm ideally looking for open return tickets. The travel agent I just called don't do them. Can anyone recommend a good travel agent or website for open return flights to Chicago?

If this is not possible I'd be interested in a normal return ticket - prices I've found are around £345 (non stop) return so if you know how to beat this please let me know!

Thanks

2 Comments

Original Poster

Never mind - I booked and got £25 off with code OPODO25 at opodo. Came to £300 standard return.

Zoea

Never mind - I booked and got £25 off with code OPODO25 at opodo. Came to … Never mind - I booked and got £25 off with code OPODO25 at opodo. Came to £300 standard return.

hello i was wondering how you find a return flight so cheaply the best i am finding is around £500
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …69115
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396817
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74595
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure810

See more discussions