Flights to Dublin

Found 15th Mar
Hi, can anyone advise what a good price is for return flights to Dublin? From either Manchester or Liverpool.

Me and the wife are going to a show there in June. I’ve looked on sky scanner and the best price is £40 return with Ryanair.

That seems quite low, but would does anyone know if this price will drop further in the next few weeks?

Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Travel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Travel
6 Comments
Not going much lower than that. How much l Iower do you want? More likely to go up not down
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 11 m ago

Not going much lower than that. How much l Iower do you want? More likely …Not going much lower than that. How much l Iower do you want? More likely to go up not down

Thanks psychobitchfromhell, I wasn’t sure as I’ve never flown to Ireland. I thought they sometimes had ridiculous prices, like £9.99 each way.
They do sometimes have £9.99 single, but not for June. You'll get a better indication on ryanair.com
Go on to the site, drop down 'plan', click 'fare finder', fill in From Manchester, To Dublin, drop down 'Budget', click £20, fill Fly out month 'Jun 2018', click lets go. You should arrive at a months calender with the lowest price listed for each day. There's a number of flights each day from Manchester, but this only shows the lowest until you start to go through the booking process, when you see the options and take your pick.
£19.99 is low for weekend flights. If I was flying in June between Friday and Monday inclusive I'd book now, because they get booked well in advance and the fares begin to rise.
Original Poster
fuiseog45 m ago

They do sometimes have £9.99 single, but not for June. You'll get a …They do sometimes have £9.99 single, but not for June. You'll get a better indication on ryanair.comGo on to the site, drop down 'plan', click 'fare finder', fill in From Manchester, To Dublin, drop down 'Budget', click £20, fill Fly out month 'Jun 2018', click lets go. You should arrive at a months calender with the lowest price listed for each day. There's a number of flights each day from Manchester, but this only shows the lowest until you start to go through the booking process, when you see the options and take your pick.£19.99 is low for weekend flights. If I was flying in June between Friday and Monday inclusive I'd book now, because they get booked well in advance and the fares begin to rise.

Thanks for the advice. It’s midweek we’re going. Monday to Wednesday. I think I’ll gamble and wait to see if they have any offers on over Easter. Thanks again to both of you.
Try the following. I checked for the 1st coming back on the 4th of June just to see what would come up, cheapest price to Dublin's from Manchester was £37.

Give it time to load as well, can take a little while before it comes up with the cheapest price though should come up with the best price after a few seconds.

momondo.co.uk/

The prices might not be guaranteed, so make sure to double check the airlines website that comes up.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 15th Mar
andysmoore2 h, 31 m ago

Thanks psychobitchfromhell, I wasn’t sure as I’ve never flown to Ireland. I …Thanks psychobitchfromhell, I wasn’t sure as I’ve never flown to Ireland. I thought they sometimes had ridiculous prices, like £9.99 each way.

Only going to get those kind of prices in like November, not June. Personally I'd book now. It might go a couple of quid cheaper but it is much more likely to spiral in the opposite direction and you find yourself paying £60-70. They only release a few tickets at the really cheap prices . Once they're gone, they're gone.I fly to Ireland regularly to visit family and £40 return is pretty much as cheap as it gets. £16.99 each way from Leeds Bradford if that is close
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 15th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants