Groups

Flights to Dubrovnik Croatia

Has anybody on here been or could give me any information regarding direct flights from the UK? (preferably from the north)

I'm looking to go at the end of November/beginning of December, and I can't seem to find much at all, only flights with 1 or 2 stops.

Cheers

5 Comments

Easyjet are direct from manchester however don't think they fly there in the winter, it's a summer destination for tourists

October seems to be their last direct flight, went last year but that was in June!

check on skyscanner. lovely country, if you can head up north to Zadar area I highly recommend a visit to kyrka national park. I've never seen so many waterfalls in one place

Original Poster

you_gotta_be_kidding

check on skyscanner. lovely country, if you can head up north to Zadar … check on skyscanner. lovely country, if you can head up north to Zadar area I highly recommend a visit to kyrka national park. I've never seen so many waterfalls in one place

Thanks all, I think I may have to leave it for another time and look elsewhere for a long weekend at that time of year.

It's definitely on my list of places to visit

And plitvice. Pictures don't do justice regardless of the camera used.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions