Expired

Flights to Florida in September - please help!

7 replies
Found 8th Jul 2009
looking to book flights to florida sanford or orlando from either Birmingham, East midlands, Bristol, Manchester or anywhere that's really cheap.

Any date departing after 4th september 2009 up till about 24th september.

We are planning on hiring a villa and would like to stay for 14 nights.

Please help

7 Comments

Try Travel City Direct. I have found them to be the cheapest every time I go. I have been to Forida 9 times and they are always the best. When hiring your villa remember to ask for a luxury villa. Only a couple of quid more but a hell of a difference in quality compared to the standard villa's.:whistling:

Best I can quickly find on skyscanners is £385 return per adult from Manchester direct with flythomascook.com. 03/09/09 till 17/09/09. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Virgin have a sale on in September they have just started the sale and the cheap flights are at the end of August and through September so do british airways, but they are threatening strike so I wouldnt use them

Original Poster

Maldini14;5693041

Try Travel City Direct. I have found them to be the cheapest every time … Try Travel City Direct. I have found them to be the cheapest every time I go. I have been to Forida 9 times and they are always the best. When hiring your villa remember to ask for a luxury villa. Only a couple of quid more but a hell of a difference in quality compared to the standard villa's.:whistling:

Thanks just called them. Their cheapest flight was direct with virgin and cost £516 each and their best rate on the villa was £740 for a 4 bed 4star with pool.
Can anyone beat that?

Original Poster

Cheers Octobergirl and Dougb1

Rep left for all of you

Original Poster

Dougb1;5693599

Best I can quickly find on skyscanners is £385 return per adult from … Best I can quickly find on skyscanners is £385 return per adult from Manchester direct with flythomascook.com. 03/09/09 till 17/09/09. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, Ive given you some rep :thumbsup:

I can't fly till after the 4th september though

I can't fly till after the 4th september though[/QUOTE]

I just used those dates as example Caz, go to sky scanners and search whole month and you should find some ok prices. Indirect Flights are obviously cheaper ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?66
    2. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…22
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.345
    4. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S44

See more discussions