Expired

Flights to NY (JFK or Laguardia)

Found 30th Jan 2007
Am in need of a flight to NY preferrably at the end of this week. Any of JFK or Laguardia will be great. I want to staty there for the weekend only.

Any offers would be great. cheapest Ive found is 248.

Thank you

1. Ask
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flight
6 Comments

That's a good price! Try Air India as they are usually the cheapest

Original Poster

thanks for the reply.
I forgot to say, anything but air india. Went on that once to NY and it was the worst trip EVER !!!

Give the Trawler sites a go they are always good for a starting point. Traveljungle or Travelsupermarket, they normally do alot of the leg work for you. You will then get your base prices to negotiate with travel agents direct.

£248 is a really good price. Doubt you would get cheaper than that negotiating with a travel agent, they make next to nothing from booking flights so have to charge a booking fee for every flight they book. If they don't charge the fee then it's not worth them booking the flight for you.

Cheapest direct flight I can see is with Virgin £254.90 through [url]www.opodo.co.uk[/url] the cheapest they have is £230.60 but it is not direct and stops once each way.

Have a great time

Original Poster

thanks guys.

dont mind stopping at that price ... plus up to 5% quidco. sounds good to me.

thanks guys !!

Have a good time!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1223

See more discussions