Groups

Flights to Paris in December

So me and my friend want to travel to Paris just after Christmas but before New Year's Eve. We wanted to mainly shop for clothing and don't want to be too far away from the Eiffel Tower. What area in Paris would you recommend us to stay at? Hopefully tickets and accommodation won't be too expensive. Saw flight tickets few days ago for £102 - 4 nights

5 Comments

Whats your budget

accommodation won't be too expensive

Paris accommodation is expensive and shopping in Paris is breathtakingly so. Far better value going to Berlin where accommodation is a quarter of the price, transport is 'cheap' and efficient, air fares cheaper (depending on where you fly from), shopping is a delight and for us 'lazy brits' nearly everyone speaks English.

Dumbstruck

accommodation won't be too expensiveParis accommodation is expensive and … accommodation won't be too expensiveParis accommodation is expensive and shopping in Paris is breathtakingly so. Far better value going to Berlin where accommodation is a quarter of the price, transport is 'cheap' and efficient, air fares cheaper (depending on where you fly from), shopping is a delight and for us 'lazy brits' nearly everyone speaks English.

You can get some very good accommodation using airbnb at some good prices

Original Poster

archer1204

Whats your budget

Around £250 for flight + accommodation

Original Poster

Dumbstruck

accommodation won't be too expensive Paris accommodation is expensive and … accommodation won't be too expensive Paris accommodation is expensive and shopping in Paris is breathtakingly so. Far better value going to Berlin where accommodation is a quarter of the price, transport is 'cheap' and efficient, air fares cheaper (depending on where you fly from), shopping is a delight and for us 'lazy brits' nearly everyone speaks English.

Definitely agree, Paris I guess is a must because there are a few artists who I will be meeting..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1223
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
      3. Apples new update711
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348

See more discussions