Found 26th Jun 2010
afternoon all.wondered if anyone is a regular flyer to australia as im goin to perth in november,now i usually go in october and pay around £550-600.in november however i was expecting to pay a bit more cos its more into the summer there but i was wondering is it best to wait till a month before maybe cheaper flights or is there a time where there is likely to be flight offers.i looked at the air asia sale few weeks ago but didnt think it was that good really.many thanks to anyone that can give advice.

1. Misc
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flight
3 Comments

Banned

all depends.....ive seen recently on the ba/quantas sites there were some flights reduced to just under £500 with a few days left to book yet others are around 800/900+

look at flying into KL and getting a seperate flight onto perth i know there were some deals for around £100 or less not long ago

skyscanner.....and select whole month and do some juggling with flight

try webjet.com.au for flights from asia to oz also if trying sperate flights

casparwhite;8920642

all depends.....ive seen recently on the ba/quantas sites there were some … all depends.....ive seen recently on the ba/quantas sites there were some flights reduced to just under £500 with a few days left to book yet others are around 800/900+look at flying into KL and getting a seperate flight onto perth i know there were some deals for around £100 or less not long agoskyscanner.....and select whole month and do some juggling with flighttry webjet.com.au for flights from asia to oz also if trying sperate flights

Wow casper, that was really helpful of you, a welcome change.

Repped!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks caspar i thought you would have some info ive seen you post on a few things about oz:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions