Groups
    EXPIRED

flights to scotland

hi i been a lurker for a while and had many bargains ty all ... now i need some help...
    i got to fly from southampton to edinburgh 15th this month in the morning and back on the 16th evening and i need cheap as possible but im having trouble with it and looking cheaper to drive but i dont really want too..
    many thanks

23 Comments

for a new memebr you got a lot of post counts!
    posts per day by xxsarahtxx

wulshaz;8340922

for a new memebr you got a lot of post counts!86.49posts per day by … for a new memebr you got a lot of post counts!86.49posts per day by xxsarahtxx

how do they calculate that? or is it a multi?

Original Poster

wulshaz;8340922

for a new memebr you got a lot of post counts!86.49posts per day by … for a new memebr you got a lot of post counts!86.49posts per day by xxsarahtxx

says 1 post on mine ... this will be my second

storysacks;8340947

how do they calculate that? or is it a multi?

comes across as multi?

click on profile and its there dont know why but it is?

and now it shows...
    posts by xxsarahtxx

posts per day by xxsarahtxx

wulshaz;8340998

and now it shows...2posts by xxsarahtxx125.04posts per day by xxsarahtxx

Maybe its a glitch? Seems unusual at first, but wouldn't jump upso high so quickly would it?

storysacks;8341026

Maybe its a glitch? Seems unusual at first, but wouldn't jump upso high … Maybe its a glitch? Seems unusual at first, but wouldn't jump upso high so quickly would it?

if its multi id it would as it would take in to account previous posts? but same ip address?

Original Poster

i am on a network could that be it?

xxsarahtxx;8341063

i am on a network could that be it?

no not that i know of

Original Poster

live in a shared house with 3 comps

The Mods will know the cause and act accordingly I'm sure.

and if i am wrong i apologise sorry

Original Poster

can you not have more on one account on the same computer then ... cos thats the only thing that it can be

that or the network

xxsarahtxx;8341231

can you not have more on one account on the same computer then ... cos … can you not have more on one account on the same computer then ... cos thats the only thing that it can bethat or the network

no only one account or you need to inform admin and they will authorise another account as my son wants an account and i contacted admin and they said fine as long as i let them know first which i will do when he makes it eventually!

xxsarahtxx;8341231

can you not have more on one account on the same computer then ... cos … can you not have more on one account on the same computer then ... cos thats the only thing that it can bethat or the network

so who else is on your computer then that is on here?

Original Poster

how do i contact admin then? .... i live in a shared house the comps are communial or however you spell it lol... one of the other guys told me ages ago about this site i just never signed up b4 but now need the flights so thought best do it now

so for talking sake a new member would look like this...
    posts by xxxxxxxx

posts per day by xxxxxxxx
    and i did take this from a new member but removed their id!

xxsarahtxx;8341304

how do i contact admin then? .... i live in a shared house the comps are … how do i contact admin then? .... i live in a shared house the comps are communial or however you spell it lol... one of the other guys told me ages ago about this site i just never signed up b4 but now need the flights so thought best do it now

use the report button to the left :thumbsup:

ok... ]flybe.com is the only airline sou-edi, remember quidco and try to pay with visa electron
    BUT maybe ryanair bournemouth to scotland could be cheaper...worth a look?

Original Poster

drdanielmacdonald;8341330

ok... ]www.flybe.com is the only airline sou-edi, remember quidco and try … ok... ]www.flybe.com is the only airline sou-edi, remember quidco and try to pay with visa electronBUT maybe ryanair bournemouth to scotland could be cheaper...worth a look?

thanks very much for that ... i only got visa debit not electron tho

Original Poster

bigbill;8341349

I need the same flight later to board a boat in SouthamptonTry … I need the same flight later to board a boat in SouthamptonTry herehttp://flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/http://www.skyscanner.net/Only one airline goes direct so not very cheap at all.

thankyou

Original Poster

so much cheaper from london i might have to consider that way
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions