Expired

Flights to South Africa

Found 18th May 2009
Hi all,

Wanting to fly to Cape Town in Feb 2010. Any idea when the deals come out, costs are around the £700 mark. Would of course prefer direct, but open to European transfer.

Thanks

4 Comments

Tried travelzoo?

expedia have cheap flight offers with kenyan airlines. its via nairobi. not sure how good they are but for £300 return you might want to try. i'll leave some feedback on my experience when i get back in june!

t

We seem to find BA, Virgin and South African Airlines each have sales about twice a year.
My advice would be to sign up for their email newsletters and then you will get a heads up as to the sales. One thing to be aware of is that in February (can't remember which weeks) are the school holidays so flights can get booked quickly/not be reduced in the sales. It is a fantastic time to go to SA, nice weather, I hope you have a great time.
Friends of mine got flights in November for £400 in the SAA sale a few months ago, but that was an exceptional price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…22
    2. Ps4 deals22
    3. Holiday discount centre is a scam510
    4. Boots code22

See more discussions