FLIGHTS TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Found 4th May 2008
I got a phone call this morning from a relative in Australia inviting us to a wedding in February,. I have checked some flights out and the cheapest I could find was £617. I would be grateful if anyone knows of any agents where I may possibly get it cheaper.
Thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flight
13 Comments

where you flying from and what date in feb.

how long are you going for?? is that a return price or one way?

Original Poster

Manchester , 21st feb, thanks for your response

Original Poster

return, 3 weeks, do you think that is a good deal ??

Banned

Seems a very good price to me! A friend of mine at work is buying 2 return tickets for 5 weeks time - and the best he has come up with is about £1200 each!

long way to go for 3 weeks its a great deal if thats a return price.

check if includes surcharges, taxes. the ticket alone usually costs about £500+ (2008 price).

may be a lot cheaper if you fly from gatwick or heathrow -

Banned

you might also want to investigare 'round the world' tickets where you can choose up to 10 stopovers. 21 days in sydney might get a bit dull and a flight directly there will really tire you out. better to stop off en route there and back at destinations of your choice (e.g. LA, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai).

Flew with Singapore Airlines earlier this year. Booked direct via website. Benefit was that I was able to change return leg of flight (twice!!) without penalty. Parents booked via a travel agent but had to pay for changes.

Worth bearing in mind if plans uncertain.

Happy holidays.

We have travelled with Royal Brunei twice to Brisbane Very cheap and comfy wide seats. 2 short stops at Dubai and Brunei. Great food Lovely people

Hi Guys, I am after some help (hope you return to this thread lol!!!!!!

We are looking to fly out to Australia over Christmas 2008 for 3 weeks, Can fly into either Perth, Melbourne or Sydney, but would prefer to fly out of Sydney / Perth.

There will be 4 people travelling, and we don't mind flying on Christmas Day either.

We are checking with Trailfinders / STA but was wondering if anybody had tips on who best to book with?

Thanks in advance.

PS - apologies, thought this thread was in Deal requests!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Orvibo Wiwo S20 safety recall dangerous11
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …64106
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396812
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548049

See more discussions