Expired

Flights to vancouver

2 replies
Found 22nd Jan 2007
Hi, eight of us are looking to go to vancouver island in the summer, looking for flights to vancouver any time in july to come back in august, probably staying 3-4 weeks, best we have heard of so far is £700pp, but we are looking for something more on the lines of £350pp as we only want flights at the end of the day. ca anyone help?
Thanks in advance
Danny =)

1. Ask
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flight
3 Comments

Look at flyzoom. They are a charter airline that do flights once a week I think. Generally cheaper than the major airlines and they do Gatwick -> Vancouver.

I checked some dates in March and the price is £342.40 round trip including tax.

Ouch checked July/August and it is a lot more expensive. Cheapest I saw was £477.40

Original Poster

thanks for that, they seem cheap, did a quick search and looks around £400, much better =)

Flygobepan.com do flights from London Gatwick, Manchester and Glasgow to Vancouver. As July & August are peak season prices are obviously a bit higher, cheapest I saw for then was just under £500 from Gatwick
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5am gym crew20138
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2636
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769530
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604822

See more discussions