Groups
    EXPIRED

Flip and play DS lite case in turquoise

After months of trying I finally found a DS lite I decided on the colour turquoise as my first choice silver was out of stock everywhere.

Now I need a flip and play case for my DS in turquoise. I am unable to find anywhere that sells that colour the link below shows that the colour case does excist but where?

I only like the Nintendo DS ones some at Amazon look like an OAP purse.

panvision.com/1/s…jpg

6 Comments

I have that case, got it from Game for £7.99. Couldn't find it in turquoise though, only white, pink, black and blue. If you do have any luck let us know, I'll have one instead of the white one I had to get.

Found this one on Amazon ]CLICK HERE

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FeXXnYJPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The same item is also listed on e-bay, item number 200301804040

Original Poster

Hi,

Thanks yes I saw that one whilst I was seaching.

I've ordered this one it's not a flip and play but will keep my DS clean whilst I'm not playing.

GAME.co.uk Travel Pack Turquoise Blue (DS) £9.99

game.co.uk/DS/…ack

Banned

[url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] they mite have what your looking for takes a while for delivery though

Didn't find one on Deal Extreme but found a very similar item on ]Focal Price

http://www.focalprice.com/upload/lpic/GN005L.jpg

Original Poster

I changed my mind about the one from game because I didn't need or want the added extras that came with the case so I ordered this one yesterday from mymemory.com for £3.99.

mymemory.co.uk/Nin…ise
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions