Expired

Flip Video Ultra High Definition Camcorder With 8GB

Found 15th Dec 2009
Guys help as i am going mad, amazon have Flip Video Ultra High Definition Camcorder With 8GB for 119.20, the 4gb for 89.2 and 2gb elsewhere at 85 , is the gbthe only difference?, sorry to sound dumb! Just wanted to check the best options, thanks for your advice and hel?

4 Comments

its not just about the gb m8-its about the "shooting time"-check in the description how much footage it can actually hold. 8gb on a high def version isnt gonna hold as much as 8gb on the standard one-that will be the difference-they wont ALL be HD. read the description carefully to make sure-flips are fantastic btw-love mine.

Original Poster

barky;7232547

its not just about the gb m8-its about the "shooting time"-check in the … its not just about the gb m8-its about the "shooting time"-check in the description how much footage it can actually hold. 8gb on a high def version isnt gonna hold as much as 8gb on the standard one-that will be the difference-they wont ALL be HD. read the description carefully to make sure-flips are fantastic btw-love mine.

aaaaaaaah! 4gb at 90, but lower res i get it 120 mins

8gn hd 120 min also but i guess a better pic!

els;7232599

aaaaaaaah! 4gb at 90, but lower res i get it 120 mins8gn hd 120 min also … aaaaaaaah! 4gb at 90, but lower res i get it 120 mins8gn hd 120 min also but i guess a better pic!

the hd is worth it for the better quality m8-the standard ones are good too tho.

The Flip Video Ultra High Definition Camcorder With 8GB is only 720P ...so not full HD quality. :?

Will be good enough though ....but worth noting.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions