flippin kids

Banned
Just let my son go and play in a neighbours back garden and hes come home with a massive bunch of flowers, and yes youve guessed it, him and his little friend snuck inot next door neighbours garden and have pick all their tulips

60 Comments

Make him eat them.

Original Poster Banned

he's in his room at the mo cause im so flippin cross with him, he knows its wrong to take what isnt yours

Lol. Maybe he now needs to knock and give then to your neighbour to say sorry.

WoolyM;4919498

Lol. Maybe he now needs to knock and give then to your neighbour to say … Lol. Maybe he now needs to knock and give then to your neighbour to say sorry.

was gonna suggest this :thumbsup:

Why are you telling us this?

Original Poster Banned

WoolyM;4919498

Lol. Maybe he now needs to knock and give then to your neighbour to say … Lol. Maybe he now needs to knock and give then to your neighbour to say sorry.

of course he will do, when neighbour comes home :oops:

omg i shouldn't laugh..but i will lol

How old is he ?

ignore the ignorant!

Banned

sassie;4919509

of course he will do, when neighbour comes home :oops:

if there's an open windown chuck him in, might come back with something decent this time.

thesaint;4919487

Make him eat them.

:lol: thats a wicked punishment.

sassie;4919496

he's in his room at the mo cause im so flippin cross with him, he knows … he's in his room at the mo cause im so flippin cross with him, he knows its wrong to take what isnt yours

did he pick them for you? surely you can't be too hard on him, give it 10 years you'll whinge that he never buys you flowers.

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;4919505

cause i bloody well felt like it and it beats the crap that you fill the boards with, any of that you dont understand

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4919512

omg i shouldn't laugh..but i will lolHow old is he ?

he's 7, im more cross because he lied where he got them from, he said he got them from his friends garden, said friend aint got tulips in garden, so if he lied he knew what he was doing was wrong

sassie;4919524

cause i bloody well felt like it and it beats the crap that you fill the … cause i bloody well felt like it and it beats the crap that you fill the boards with, any of that you dont understand

I run the Misc.

Me > >>>>>>>>>>You.

throw them back over the fence...

We were all young once, let him go.

Banned

i know you are cross but he is only 7, yes he needs to know that it is wrong, but it could be worse he could have smashed a window or something!!

My nephew is nearly 6 he can be a little beggar at times,but when you ask him if he's done something he always admits to it,i wonder at what age that will change!

mysterio84;4919590

i know you are cross but he is only 7, yes he needs to know that it is … i know you are cross but he is only 7, yes he needs to know that it is wrong, but it could be worse he could have smashed a window or something!!

Even worse than that, he could pretend he's a gangsta who earns £1.4k per week.

See always got to look on the bright side, it could always be worse sass

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;4919578

We were all young once, let him go.

let him go where :? he aint tied up - lol

Banned

The JFK;4919568

I run the Misc.Me > >>>>>>>>>>You.

i think you should ask admin for a name change... Sir JFK

WoolyM;4919498

pmsl, quality!

The JFK;4919505

Probably because if she's on here maybe boiling point can be avoided at home.

Maybe send him down the shop to get a box of "Roses" as a peacemaker

LoL Sorry

Original Poster Banned

would it be appropriate to offer to buy some more bulbs for the chap?

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4919705

thats what my neighbour asked me to do last year when my daughter did the … thats what my neighbour asked me to do last year when my daughter did the same thing...hope your neighbour takes it better than mine did....they still dnt speak to me :oops:

Im hoping he will be ok, he knows ive never let me children play outdoors without supervision, so hopefully he will be ok, gawd im dreading it, ive lived here 15 yrs with never a crossed word

sassie;4919691

Or offer to loan your son for bob-a-job type jobs to serve his penance.

i know i shouldnt find it funny but hahaha
i do know how you feel tho i have a 8yo boy and i need eyes in the back of my head hes always up to no good im sure if you get him to say sorry to the neighbour that will do we were all kids once im sure the fear of having to tell the neighbour what he did will stop him next time

Original Poster Banned

SABJ;4919735

i know i shouldnt find it funny but hahaha i do know how you feel tho i … i know i shouldnt find it funny but hahaha i do know how you feel tho i have a 8yo boy and i need eyes in the back of my head hes always up to no good im sure if you get him to say sorry to the neighbour that will do we were all kids once im sure the fear of having to tell the neighbour what he did will stop him next time

thats the pint, he doesnt go out, there is 10 houses around a green, and neither of my children have played out unless im with them. today the little girl in one of the houses asked if he could play in their back garden, and whilst their they obviously snook out, although she is allowed out on her own and shes only 5

sassie;4919691

That's a great idea.
You obviously need to tell him that what he did isn't on [which you've done} but I think he will hae learnt his lesson, and its lovely that he picked them for his mum, bless him.

When I was 7 my cousin and I picked all the petals off my grandads prize winning rose bushes, mixed 'em up with soil and water from the garden tap and then painted each others faces with the mixture.
It's the only time I can remember being in trouble with my grandad

sassie;4919755
thats the pint, he doesnt go out, there is 10 houses around a green, and neither of my children have played out unless im with them.

Isn't your daughter a teenager?

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4919791

Isn't your daughter a teenager?

yes but unbelievable as it may seem, she wasnt born as one :thumbsup:

sassie;4919834

yes but unbelievable as it may seem, she wasnt born as one :thumbsup:

No idea what this means, but...Okay.

offering to replace the bulbs is a good idea sassie, he may see the funny side of it and just let it go.

I came home from walking the dogs this morning and my 12 year old had decided to see just how thick the faux leather beanbag was by throwing a knife at it........needless to say the living room was full of polystyrene balls! he is now contemplating the error of his ways in his bedroom

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4919869

No idea what this means, but...Okay.

well why did you say "Isn't your daughter a teenager? "

i took as a response to me saying neither of them have been allowed out to play unsupervised, hence my post she wasnt born a teenager, she was also once a little one

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;4919921

offering to replace the bulbs is a good idea sassie, he may see the funny … offering to replace the bulbs is a good idea sassie, he may see the funny side of it and just let it go. I came home from walking the dogs this morning and my 12 year old had decided to see just how thick the faux leather beanbag was by throwing a knife at it........needless to say the living room was full of polystyrene balls! he is now contemplating the error of his ways in his bedroom

Oh dear, so it doesnt get any better the older they get - lol Boys eh :roll:

bitseylango;4919921

offering to replace the bulbs is a good idea sassie, he may see the funny … offering to replace the bulbs is a good idea sassie, he may see the funny side of it and just let it go. I came home from walking the dogs this morning and my 12 year old had decided to see just how thick the faux leather beanbag was by throwing a knife at it........needless to say the living room was full of polystyrene balls! he is now contemplating the error of his ways in his bedroom

Lmfao! Thats quality should be greatful he wasn't throwing it as his brother!

Lulu'sMammy;4919948

Lmfao! Thats quality should be greatful he wasn't throwing it as his … Lmfao! Thats quality should be greatful he wasn't throwing it as his brother!

luckily he was still in bed, I was more bothered about my leather suite!!!!! Stupid boy :roll:

lol - this is one funny thread!

I guess I have all this fun to come my little one is only 2 - I like the post that just said throw them back over the fence - lol - obviously not a very good idea though!

could have been a lot worse - but yeah I guess I'd make ours (not at 2 obviously but in future) go round and say sorry with some sort of small gift & some new bulbs.

bitseylango;4919966

luckily he was still in bed, I was more bothered about my leather … luckily he was still in bed, I was more bothered about my leather suite!!!!! Stupid boy :roll:

I'm still laughing now, i would pure deck my little un mind if it was me.....so i am enjoying cheap laughs at your misfortune....tell him to keep them coming for me!!

Community service is the answer (apparently) :-p

just make him apologise....its usually the hardest part and neighbours appreciate an honest parent

Lulu'sMammy;4919998

I'm still laughing now, i would pure deck my little un mind if it was … I'm still laughing now, i would pure deck my little un mind if it was me.....so i am enjoying cheap laughs at your misfortune....tell him to keep them coming for me!!

funniest thing was he had got some bright blue electrical tape and had tried to tape it up, but everytime he pressed it on the balls flew out! Dont know why I am laughing.......got to tell the OH yet and he is on his way home
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2078
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions