floor repairers and polishers

    I am really struggling finding the right person/company who can restore my wooden floor.

    What am I looking for? I have searched restorers also enquired with floor companies.

    I need someone who can repair indents and scratches in floor also replace cracked plinth ridge between doorway.

    I am baffled who to search for???

    Please advise me


    You need a carpenter at a guess, what part of the country are you in?

    Look at flooring companies

    Perhaps try a cabinet fitter/furniture restorer.

    I googled it and came up with this. I don't know your area or have any personal experience of this company, although they do feature membership of various trade bodies.…es/

    I use this guy. Have a look at his website and see if it's what your looking for and find someone local to you that's dose the same...
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1426
      2. Half decent gaming laptop?11
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?617
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed11

      See more discussions