Groups

FLOOR & WALL TILES

anyone know where i can buy cheap tiles from??

5 Comments

Admin

toppstiles.co.uk/

Try googling "discount tiles" - there are loads of sites... be aware that you get what you pay for though :thumbsup:

I bought some really nice imitation black slate floor tiles from B&M Home, Manchester.
    They cost me £5.99 per 1m2 pack.

They look just as good as the ones I saw in B&Q for £8.99 per 1m2 pack.

Hope this helps :-D

juliet_bravo;1470026

http://www.toppstiles.co.uk/Try googling "discount tiles" - there are … http://www.toppstiles.co.uk/Try googling "discount tiles" - there are loads of sites... be aware that you get what you pay for though :thumbsup:

I'd say topps tiles too! My hubby is a tiler & most of his customers get from there:thumbsup:

If you're trying Topps then go in ahead of time either in your scabbiest jeans & tell 'em you're a general builder/plumber or your best suit & tell 'em you're a developer (better option as they won't expect you to know all the finer details of tiling!) & ask how long it takes to open a trade account.
    This MAY have changed in the last couple of years but their trade accounts WERE cash & carry only & therefore most stores weren't too fussy over who they took on as 'Trade' - all that was required were a couple of decent sized receipts to 'prove' that you were in the trade & most sign ups were on the spot.
    Discounts used to be anywhere from 0-45(ish)% dependent on the item (tiles tended to have smaller discounts, adhesive, grout, tools, etc had a bigger mark-up & therefore bigger discounts).

(PM me if you need the in's & outs of Topps & I'll see if I can round up info on current 'practices' for sign-ups)

Wickes?
    wickes.co.uk/
    I know a developer mate of mine goes there and several other superstores for the sales to do up his properties ... *i wish i was that opportunistic ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house69
      2. Fitted Sheet66
      3. Good Sim only deals??57
      4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions