Florida 2011 Universal

Banned 9 replies
Found 24th Jun 2010
Hey been looking around for holidays to florida for next year it would be our first family holiday to America. Does anybody no were the best place to book is as the flights have been around £2000 on there own for 14 Nights. How much do people usually pay? any help would be much appreciated thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Florida
9 Comments

The Dibb is full of info like this

Original Poster Banned

bluedave;8909866

The Dibb is full of info like this

Sorry the dibb?

thedibb.co.uk/

Full of people who know everything about Florida. Really useful when we went last year

Original Poster Banned

bluedave;8909896

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/Full of people who know everything about … http://www.thedibb.co.uk/Full of people who know everything about Florida. Really useful when we went last year

Thanks will check it out.

[url]www.broadwaytravel.com[/url]

they are excellent!!! used them multiple times.

they have been by far the cheapest i have found

Original Poster Banned

ANDYWOODY01;8910012

[url]www.broadwaytravel.com[/url]they are excellent!!! used them multiple … [url]www.broadwaytravel.com[/url]they are excellent!!! used them multiple times.they have been by far the cheapest i have found

ill check them out thanks.

just booked my flights for sept 2010 with Virgin, they do a price promise so after booking them i went onto netflights.com and screen shot their Virgin flight exactally the same one and got the difference from virgin only £90 but thats enough to buy a ticket for universall.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

duke3376;8916636

just booked my flights for sept 2010 with Virgin, they do a price promise … just booked my flights for sept 2010 with Virgin, they do a price promise so after booking them i went onto netflights.com and screen shot their Virgin flight exactally the same one and got the difference from virgin only £90 but thats enough to buy a ticket for universall.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info.

ANDYWOODY01;8910012

[url]www.broadwaytravel.com[/url]they are excellent!!! used them multiple … [url]www.broadwaytravel.com[/url]they are excellent!!! used them multiple times.they have been by far the cheapest i have found

another vote for broadway here, used then in 2008, and using them again this september.

the flights are with monarch, so arent brilliant. but you gets what you pays for, and when its that cheap, it leaves all that extra cash to spend on the actual holiday.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions