Groups
    EXPIRED

Florida Car Hire

Hi everyone,

I am looking myself so not being totally lazy. Please could any one give me any sites that they use as i am looking for the best deal on car hire from 17th Sept till October 6th 2008 and would like an 4x4 as there are 4 adults and one 2 year old. I would like 2 drivers mimimum on the policy.

cheers in advance

9 Comments

I use this website netflights.com/car…re/ and I always hire a 4x4 too.

If you upgrade to the platinum package for a nominal charge you can have as many additional drivers as you like. You'll also receive a free tank of petrol and be fully insured on the car. I've booked with this company numerous times and have found them to be cheaper than any other website.

I always book budget through USrentacar, you get a free upgrade as well :thumbsup:

I can highly recommend carhire3000 a manchester based firm. Competitive prices with mainstream companies. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

How do you get the free upgrade?

midashotels were the best for me.

I just did a mega lot of research for my trip to canada.

Must have tried a dozen recommended and sites I usually use and the I found midashotels and the came out top.

Similar deal to one already mentioned where you pay £19 and get a free tank of fuel another driver and no excess charges at all!.

Got a four wheel drive SUV for 5 days for under £250 all in.

Worth a look.

I also forgot to mention it also gave me a free one way hire with no drop off charge.

Others wanted £100 plus quid.

Original Poster

Hmmmm thanks bobef90. I am being quoted £450 all in for 4 drivers for 19 days including the tank of fuel at the moment on a Ford Explorer 4WD. Will check your site out but if you paid £250 for 5 days i am not sure how much it will be for 19.

Off to check now, thanks for taking the time to post, totally appreciate all advise. :-)

Any free upgrades are on their site when you search your dates. It is available most dates. I booked for my trip next year :thumbsup:

USrentacar is competitive, i always use them

Have you tried looking at MSE, they have a compare price tool on there for car hire. I only found it the other day and was really impressed with the prices
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions