Expired

FLORIDA EASTER

4 replies
Found 24th Dec 2008
Hi
Looking to take wife and two daughters to Florida from the 2ns April. Anyone got some good prices for us?
Would like too spend 10 days in all, in Orlando and then on the coast.

Thanks!

4 Comments

Hi,

I fly to Florida quite a lot for work and I have noticed that the deals for flights at the moment are not that different across the board really. I know Virgin is always a good option. Another one is [url]www.otbeach.com[/url], [url]www.alpharooms.com[/url], [url]www.A1travel.com[/url] and [url]www.holidaymate.com[/url] (could be .co.uk) I have used all of theses sites and I have found that otbeach is oten the cheapest. The other options are booking flights and accom seperate and picking a car up from the airport. Try looking at prices with the major airlines like Thomson, Thomas Cook, First Choice etc. A good site for hotels is [url]www.hotelsrus.com[/url] I use these people a lot. For a cheap car hire try seeing if 'Dollar Car' are still there, I know they are really cheap, althoough I don't know if they went bust with XL Airways and Travel City Direct.
Sorry I don't know any cheap deals at the moment but maybe some of these sites might be ok.

British Airways has a sale on at the moment but Easter is going to be a bit more expensive, I am going on March - 20th and paid £306 with virgin for 16 days flight, (I have a timeshare so did some gettaways) but you will find accommodation easy and cheaper than package to buy- Nice hotelks in Orlando sleep 4 or even a suite wth separate kitchen and sleeping area, try hotels.com and room.net

We are going away on the 1st of April, and it is a bit more expensive as it's the Easter School Holidays. Are you just looking for flights? Or are you looking for the whole package, ie hotel/villa, car etc?

Original Poster

Well... I don't really mind!
We would like to stay in a house when we are on the beach and a hotel in Orlando.
But we are flexible just not with the dates.

Also does anyone know when Spring Break is for the American College crowd?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions