EXPIRED

Florida Flight Request

We are looking to go to Orlando next year (end of August and into the first 2 weeks September). We'd be looking to fly from Glasgow (or any other Scottish airport) between 28th August 2010 and 4th September 2010 and stay for 14 nights.
Does anyone know when the best charter prices come out as we want to fly direct? Or does anyone have any decent sites for me to check? There's a big group of us going - 6 adults, 3 kids (13, 12 and 9) and an infant.
Rep given for any good deals i can use. We can normally get flights for around £360ish so as soon as we get near this we'll be booking.
Thanks

3 Comments

I'm not sure if they still fly to Florida but I went with Flyglobespan a couple of years ago, and could not stress enough to avoid them at all costs!
Their fares were the cheapest by far, but you really did get what you paid for, and that was appauling service, delayed flights, and if you are lucky enough they'll even let their partner company Neos take you home, where most of the staff barely even speak English!

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. Will check out the options.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions