Groups
    EXPIRED

Florida Holiday

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me.
    I am looking to book a holiday to Disneyland in America. The information is a follows:-

* 2 Adults, 1 Child aged 6, 1 infant aged 1, (at time of travel.)
    * Flying from Glasgow on 7th July 2008 (Give or take 2 days) for 14 nights.
    * Not really bothered what area of Disney i am staying in.
    * A package deal with park tickets for the 14 days, so i can also just pay a deposit just now and pay the holiday up.
    * Transfers preferred ( car hire not wanted)
    * Meals included as well.

Any info or prices would be appreciated.

Thanks

11 Comments

Banned

What is the maximum budget?

Original Poster

Hi,

Would probably go up to £3000 for the full package.(with tickets etc)

Thanks

im thinking of going in april,and found a cheap site.
    priced yours up at £2670 but thats room only,no theme park tickets.that includes transfers.theme park tickets can be bought on line and are not really expensive,i priced a 14 day universal pass for £350 ish for 4 people.

Original Poster

Hi

Thanks for that.
    What site was that on?

are you sure you don't want to hire car?
    we've been and to be honest wouldn't consider not hiring one everything is so spread out, you may be limiting what you could do and see whilst out there. - just a thought

Original Poster

Did'nt really fancy driving abroad after a long flight, but i would probably consider it.

Ive found one for £2726 with car hire and 14 disney tickets for you its on [url]www.travelcitydirect.co.uk[/url].

Check it out, see what you think. Ive looked for us for next year and they have some good prices.

Stacey

PS if you ring them up you can probably get it withou car and transfers instead,

STACEY141

Ive found one for £2726 with car hire and 14 disney tickets for you its … Ive found one for £2726 with car hire and 14 disney tickets for you its on [url]www.travelcitydirect.co.uk[/url].Check it out, see what you think. Ive looked for us for next year and they have some good prices.Stacey

flown with these to florida twice and cannot moan about them, they fly to sandford airport which yes is futher away but from the time we got off the airplane till the time we drove off in our car it took 30mins.

As orlando airport took us 2 hours to get out of as you have to claim your bage twice:x :x

The best price i have found as looking to book myself for next year.

Original Poster

Hi,

Thanks for the information folks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions