florida holidays

Found 13th Jan 2008
does anyone know of any decent websites that do good deals to florida
we are a family of 4 looking to go around late sept early october preferably fly drive with villa accomodation
all help will be very gratefully recieved
cheers

6 Comments

Have a look at ]thedibb.co.uk it's a disney discussion board with lots of good info and advice.

Travel city direct are very reasonable for the whole package.

I have travelled wth Travel City Direct and they are excellent. Their planes are comfortable, on arrival they had upgraded our villa and the only extra left to pay on the car was petrol (they had filled the tank, you bring it back empty)

If I travel to Florida again I will use them, they also offer some great late deals if you are flexible with dates.

i have used tcd and gone a la carte too

depending on airfare prices

i recommend tcd if you cant find any cheap scheduled airlines.

1st time we flew with united car by travelsupermarket and got our villa off ebay (paid about £550 for two weeks ) was about £1800 all in july
2nd time flew tcd flydrive £1200 +townhouse £450 january
next month we are flying delta £865 + car hire £150 and villa(hope to pay around £500

there are loads of villa websites i think lastminutevillas.com
where you put in your date and requirements and you get quotes back is quite good depending on your budget

Banned

Echo what gasmark7 has said. You wont find a better Florida/Disney website than this on the net. I use it all the time when I need advice for Florida. (Same username!)

Original Poster

thanks alot guys
the disney site was very useful especially with all the info regarding young kids villas are a bit pricey on there though.
travel city looks good and so far ive managed to get flights car and a villa for about £2200 not bad hey!
anyway thanks again for the advice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821075
    2. Win a luxury spa break for two in Yorkshire at Rudding Park, Harrogate @ Su…1010
    3. WIN! A PS4 Pro And A Pro Edition Copy Of Call Of Duty: WWII @ TopMan1316
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 45 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions