Expired

Florida package holidays

Banned 4
Found 21st Apr 2007
Hi i've got a budget of £1000, it must include hotel,flights,car hire. And 3 ultimate pass to disney land. Im looking for a holiday for 3 adults.Im looking at staying there for 14days. Thanks in advance!!!:thumbsup:

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Oh and anytime between 20th of june and august 31st. Thanks

Banned

[SIZE=2][COLOR=magenta]TRY ]travelcitydirect.com[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff00ff]WE HAVE BEEN WITH THEM TWICE TO FLORIDA AND THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND. HOPE THIS HELPS.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

thanks walshywalshy

is that £1000 for all 3 of you???? Especially considering you are going in peak season. To keep the cost down you probably need to go in june. You could wait until the last minute and buy seats from one of the charter airlines who lower the price last minute but that may prove difficult with 3 of you going.

WALSHYWALSHY

[SIZE=2][COLOR=magenta]TRY … [SIZE=2][COLOR=magenta]TRY ]WWW.TRAVELCITYDIRECT.COM[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff00ff]WE HAVE BEEN WITH THEM TWICE TO FLORIDA AND THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND. HOPE THIS HELPS.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I used broadway travel this year and i'm going June 21st for a fortnight. It was lot cheaper than travelcity for us. The holiday price was £500 each (for 8 of us) which is a 4 bedroom villa, minivan and flights from Manchester. Park tickets extra but try out ticketmania.com or mercury travel. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. iPad 9.7 inch best deals??22
    2. Bosch Professional batteries11
    3. Is anyone aware of amazon prime subscription discount this Black Friday per…45
    4. Buying digital codes off another person33

See more discussions