Groups
    EXPIRED

Florida? Who to book with?

am wanting a villa next september (1st 2 weeks) - for 4 people looking at travelcitydirect.com

anyone else have any better ideas -

have so far got a villa (non heated pool) - flights - car 14 nights 2.5k for 4

5 Comments

Wander over to the DIBB forums - so many helpful people

[url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]

Try [url]www.villarenters.com[/url] we have used them twice now over two years and they've been a good deal for us. Nice simple site to use, you can see when your property is available, what the house has to offer, how much heating costs etc and you can always contact them with any questions. Mind you, we waited until the last minute before booking (both times) - you get big discounts that way. There's always somewhere available - the whole of Florida is just for us tourists! Good luck! :-D

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT] HI THERE
    GIVE PEREGOR.CO.UK . BEST RINGING THEM
    WE USED THEM FOR FLORIDA GOT VILLA CAR & FLIGHTS
    USED HEM FOR HAWAII I WANTED TO VISIT DIFFERENT ISLANDS SO WE GOT 5 DAYS OHAU 5 DAYS KAUIA AND 5 IN MAUI PLUS 3 DAY STOPOVER IN SAN FRANCISCO ALL FLIGHTS INCLUDING INTERNAL FOR 3100 OK THAT WAS 5 YRS AGO ON HAWAII BUT I STILL THINK THEY ARE THE BEST YOU ARE BEST RINGING THEM SO YOU CAN TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT - ENJOY YOUR HOLS!!:thumbsup:

Try this site, it is individual villa owners (UK mainly).
    Have used it several times and have always got a good deal. You should not need pool heat in September, unless you like the water jacuzzi temperature.
    Fill in the email telling them when you want to go and what you want. You will be suprised by the number of replies and the wide range of cost. Since most property is very similar I would get you map out and look carefully where you want to be.
    Good hunting.

milkriver.co.uk/ind…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitbit HR22
      2. Can someone explain to me clearly about the Samsung Upgrade Programme?11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      4. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34

See more discussions