Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Florists in Bournemouth or online florist recommendations pls

Posted 1st Nov
Hi I am looking to send flowers to someone in Bournemouth area, can anyone recommend a local florist or an online retailer pls?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I used Bloom & Wild. Ordered late one afternoon and they arrived next morning with Royal Mail. They give tracking so you know when they'll be there, obviously over a weekend will be different. There are discount codes available if you Google.
Edited by: "JimboParrot" 1st Nov
Another vote for Bloom & Wild!
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will take a look at Bloom and Wild
As a florist myself (in London) I would encourage you to Google a local florist close to the address you wish to send flowers to #supportlocalbusinesses
alonso7601/11/2019 20:36

As a florist myself (in London) I would encourage you to Google a local …As a florist myself (in London) I would encourage you to Google a local florist close to the address you wish to send flowers to #supportlocalbusinesses

Local florists get paid by inter flora and those types of companies anyway.....
cmdr_elito01/11/2019 21:36

Local florists get paid by inter flora and those types of companies …Local florists get paid by inter flora and those types of companies anyway.....

Not every local florist uses interflora and why not pay the local florist direct, save money and cut out the middleman ? :/
alonso7601/11/2019 21:44

Not every local florist uses interflora and why not pay the local florist …Not every local florist uses interflora and why not pay the local florist direct, save money and cut out the middleman ? :/

In London it doesn’t save money, it’s usually more expensive going direct.
cmdr_elito01/11/2019 22:09

In London it doesn’t save money, it’s usually more expensive going direct.

Well luckily the op is sending flowers to Bournemouth and not London
I've a voucher code for bloom & wild under that section if you do decide to go for them. I've received flowers from them 2-3 times myself and love how they protect the closed buds. Couple of photos in that thread too.

hotukdeals.com/vou…439
Edited by: "fern37" 2nd Nov
Thanks again for the replies, went with Bloom and Wild using the £10
off code xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants