Groups

Flower delivery

Hi all,

Can anybody suggest a good place where I could order some nice flowers and let
    them be delivered to my friends place in London?

Many thanks for suggestions!

7 Comments

Marks & Spencers do good flowers for delivery anywhere. Have ordered from them before and been impressed.

marksandspencer.com/Flo…act

There's also Next as well - you can order online too.

Banned

interflora, delivered flowers to my now wife when she was in France...cost a fair bit though

interflora have always been very good for me go via quidco cashback + quidco free p/p is still ongoing have a look poss codes out there 2 good luck

Banned

kaks26;8692126

Marks & Spencers do good flowers for delivery anywhere. Have ordered … Marks & Spencers do good flowers for delivery anywhere. Have ordered from them before and been impressed. http://www.marksandspencer.com/Flowers-Plants-Flowers-Gifts/b/44011030?extid=ps_ggl_FlowersSiteLinks_BGFlowersGenericExactThere's also Next as well - you can order online too.

:thumbsup:

Bunches is good and they also have a 10% off offer on at the moment
    bunches.co.uk/ code is MAY2010 valid till 31st May 2010.
    Also with most orders you get a free box of chocs sent with the flowers.

vickywil5;8692831

Bunches is good and they also have a 10% off offer on at the moment … Bunches is good and they also have a 10% off offer on at the moment http://www.bunches.co.uk/ code is MAY2010 valid till 31st May 2010.Also with most orders you get a free box of chocs sent with the flowers.

Thanks Vicky, I just used that code & saved myself a couple of quid. Repped :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions