Found 30th Apr 2010
Looking to get a nice bouquet for my girlfriend this Friday, and last year I did a delivery with interflora, and although they were really nice flowers, damn expensive!
Can anybody reccomend anywhere cheaper, which are dlivered by a florist, and not in a box in the post?
Jack

1. Ask
  2. Flowers
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flowers
8 Comments

local flower shop?

Go to yell.com on your pc find a local florist to were your girlfriend lives and order direct from them.......even for the cheapest interflora order you are paying nearly £9.00 just for the florist that takes the order and for her sending the order over to the other florist.
So spend about the same and impress her more!!!!! or save a little bit of cash in the first place.
p.s I am a fully qualified florist by the way.........sh don't tell anyone I tipped you off

your local church will usually have some nice flowers laying around

Or buy a really nice bunch (m&S) and hand delivery it to her work...Personal touch.

I've recently used [url]www.eflorist.co.uk[/url] for two deliveries and they were really good. 10% using a code on Quidco as well as Quidco cashback of 15%. The two bouquets I had delivered were beautiful.

I swear by M&S Lillies.... they smell amazing and last for ages

Banned

I found a voucher code for Interflora, I know you said they are expensive but the code takes 7% off when you spend £25 or more, still worth a shot if you don't find anywhere else or decide to use Interflora again.

Voucher Code: vouchersim7
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions