Flowers Delivered

Posted 5th Sep
Good afternoon all!

Just wondering if anyone could recommend any deals out there for mail order bunches of flowers!? Looking for a good deal. I’ve done some browsing of supermarkets and Moonpig, I can’t seem to find anything!

Help please!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Personally I would contact a local florists. Better selection and help out smaller independent too
11 Comments
Personally I would contact a local florists. Better selection and help out smaller independent too
Try home bargain flowers
Flying flowers were pretty good quality
Bloom & Wild. Recently bought some from Arena Flowers via a link on here, absolute bargain and excellent quality - they are rather expensive though normally.
Hi, I received some flowers from Bloom & Wild , they were asleep in a box on arrival but follow the instructions and they wake up and looked fab & lasted a very longtime ( lilies) . I then sent some via them also . Voucher codes online for them .
I would also recommend Bloom & Wild, you can often get a discount code for your first purchase too.
+1 bloom and wild

Also recommend Freddie’s flowers
Ordered some from both Bloom and Wild and Bunches, both were excellent. Depends on who will give you the best new customer discount !
mystogan1205/09/2020 13:43

Try home bargain flowers

Ordered some roses from them for an anniversary. They came quickly but didn't last long and some of the petals looked like they had started turning when opening the box. If I could have got out Lidl/Aldi/other supermarket would have been cheaper and better.
This was bunches 20th of August removed lilies but rest going strong
41844827-dVE4z.jpg
41844827-v4Rh3.jpg
Morrisons flowers (on their website they are with the food boxes). Sent some lovely roses for a 50th & they were well received
Post a comment
@
    Text