Groups

Flowers delivery

Just wondered if anyone can give me recommendations for flower delivery online or what ones to avoid, want to send a special friend some flowers who has been fantastic to me and helping me through a really tough time.

13 Comments

interflora are good.

I used Bunches this week,they give some free chocs ( very basic chocs ) with most orders,if not all.I've used Teleflorist in past too. Not had anyproblems and people they been for have really liked.

DONT use asda. my ex sent me flowers from there and they turned up 3 days late and practically dead. That will teach for for going out with a scottish guy (short arms, deep pockets lol)

Original Poster

LOL thanks people, this is someone who is one in a million, will check out the sites x but not Asda hehe!

John Lewis,

1. The bunches look really impressive
    2. Not bad price for what you get
    3. They are a mix of open flowers and buds
    4. They last for weeks!!!

They are the only ones we use now, the sunflowers are a particular favourite. Everyone we have sent flowers to from there are really impressed.

I use teleflorist because they give 7 pounds cashback thru quidco

plus 10% if use this code QUIDCO10

I have used them 3 times and never had a problem with the flowers, delivery or getting quidco cashback

Original Poster

John lewis ones i have my eye on look fabby!

johnlewis.com/Sho…D=2

Just need to see if she is in now on Saturday!

amcol;5284702

John lewis ones i have my eye on look … John lewis ones i have my eye on look fabby!http://www.johnlewis.com/Shopping/PhotoGallery.aspx?Type=SKU&ID=230307096&ThumbID=2Just need to see if she is in now on Saturday!

Well we are that impressed, that we order from there even though we dont get cashback! Lol, it must be good!

Original Poster

lol...i can blag ipoints though which is cool as im currently saving them as much as possible, must admit they look the best!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5284478

I used Bunches this week,they give some free chocs ( very basic chocs ) … I used Bunches this week,they give some free chocs ( very basic chocs ) with most orders,if not all.I've used Teleflorist in past too. Not had anyproblems and people they been for have really liked.

I have used Bunches also and was very happy.

I saw this message...thought I would tell you about the best one...and then I read the comments..looks like people beat me to it...John Lewis.

Used the several times over the years...Never disappoints..

Packaging and delivery spot on... Couldnt say anything bad about them when it comes to flowers..

interflora..etc...they are your run of the mill florist who are agents..so its pot luck with them..

kelly_o_fanatic;5284559

John Lewis,1. The bunches look really impressive2. Not bad price for what … John Lewis,1. The bunches look really impressive2. Not bad price for what you get3. They are a mix of open flowers and buds4. They last for weeks!!!They are the only ones we use now, the sunflowers are a particular favourite. Everyone we have sent flowers to from there are really impressed.

Couldnt disagree with this recommendation. Spot on(-sunflowers. as i would choose something else if its someone 1 in a million as you say.)

I have been sent Bunches flowers and was very impressed.
    My reccommendation is to find a florist, (preferably one reccommended by a friend/family/google reviews, but any interflora florist should be good) close to the person and tell the florist what you would like - roses and freesias by the looks of that John Lewis link.
    It is so much more special to receive flowers a) specifically chosen by the person sending them b) received by a delivery person rather than in the post c) flowers recived in the post tend to be closed, need arranging and not as good condition as delivered flowers.
    You will probably be surprised by local florists prices too, normally cheaper than online florists.
    Lovely thought, wish I was the lucky girl!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553787
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      3. Bearded chat1225
      4. Cat Chat77751

See more discussions