Groups
    EXPIRED

Flowers help please

Anybody know of any good deals on flower delivery at the mo please?

It's anniversary time (tomorrow - eek!) and i need to order some flowers quick smart so any help will be muchly appreciated

Rep for ya help, cheers

6 Comments

A few free delivery codes on here for Interflora try FREEDELCE

I've just received BLOOM1 for free delivery durung April

check out quidco - they had some good deals on recently on flower deliveries

Original Poster

Thanks guys, Rep'd.

Is it me or has the price of flowers risen??

Was hoping to get something nice for £20 but not much around. :oops:

magough;8245544

Thanks guys, Rep'd.Is it me or has the price of flowers risen??Was hoping … Thanks guys, Rep'd.Is it me or has the price of flowers risen??Was hoping to get something nice for £20 but not much around. :oops:

Do they have to be delivered? You would get more for your money if you went and bought them yourself - Tesco always has lovely bunches for £15 - 20, or a local florist. Someone on here recommended the Asda supersize bouquets for another thread, but not sure how much they are ...

Original Poster

Hiya - yes, that's what i'm gonna do now.
    There's a small m+s near my work otherwise i might have to try tesco's on my way home.
    No Asda anywhere near me unfortunately.
    Thanks for your help

magough;8247635

Hiya - yes, that's what i'm gonna do now.There's a small m+s near my work … Hiya - yes, that's what i'm gonna do now.There's a small m+s near my work otherwise i might have to try tesco's on my way home.No Asda anywhere near me unfortunately.Thanks for your help

M&S flowers are lovely too - hope she likes 'em! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions