Floyd Mayweather-manny pacquiao fight: Any one know where to watch on Kodi?

Found 28th Apr 2015
Hi
Any one know if the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight can be watched on Kodi and if so any particular stream? Thanks
Community Updates
AskWatchKodi
24 Comments
use mamahd, not in kodi. Just from browser
SportsDevil and Navi X should have links.
I'm sure there will be, but I don't fancy staying up til 5am to find out there isn't, or it's constantly buffering!
What tine is the fight
wakkaday

What tine is the fight

4am it's scheduled I think, probably be a little later
jfowler

How and where to watch Floyd Mayweather Fight

I was just about to say great if you have sky .. But then saw a comment that talk talk offer it at £14.95. Ooosh
Trying to watch any live stream these days is a waste of time' ads and pop ups along with other malware crap as well as a crap picture isn't worth it.

Probably best to use any decent torrent site and d/load it Sunday morning but avoid all news if you don't want to know the result before hand
pennyfarthing88

Trying to watch any live stream these days is a waste of time' ads and … Trying to watch any live stream these days is a waste of time' ads and pop ups along with other malware crap as well as a crap picture isn't worth it.Probably best to use any decent torrent site and d/load it Sunday morning but avoid all news if you don't want to know the result before hand

You are not using the right links then .
pennyfarthing88

Trying to watch any live stream these days is a waste of time' ads and … Trying to watch any live stream these days is a waste of time' ads and pop ups along with other malware crap as well as a crap picture isn't worth it.Probably best to use any decent torrent site and d/load it Sunday morning but avoid all news if you don't want to know the result before hand

yes, that is what I do. takes 5mns to download, you can skip all the intro if you don't fancy it and watch the fight in good quality in full. and yes, avoid the news first..
Get onto the reddit boxing sub reddit for the best links

Comment

philmitchell

You are not using the right links then .

Use all the right links but they break and you have to change links constantly' waste of time hence download it in 5 mins and watch in full on the big screen TV it's a no - brainer
You still looking for stream for fight?
bigched

You still looking for stream for fight?

I am can you help please
Streams are working with kodi and sports devil.
Or I was watching it on WSS till the streams went down them might go bk up tho
WSS
Type doctor-dance into google and download the apk.
You will also need MX player from play store.
Or sports devil live TV then live now
Edited by: "japcraw" 3rd May 2015
Kodi is working fine. You need IPTV Stalker.
Boring fight :\
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants