Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor tonight

Found 26th Aug 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
these crossovers are catching on, next weekend it's Brock Lesnar vs Electabuzz from Pokemon fighting for 1 million Bitcoins
31810803-EHw8b.jpg
59 Comments
Losing count, just as McGregor will do tonight, of how many Mayweather/McGregor threads there already are, with even more to come no doubt.
coathanger2 m ago

Losing count, just as McGregor will do tonight, of how many …Losing count, just as McGregor will do tonight, of how many Mayweather/McGregor threads there already are, with even more to come no doubt.

ok thanks for the reply
deleted1315437
Floyd...Obviously
kay19924 m ago

Floyd...Obviously

thats what i think also
deleted1431257
Logic - Mayweather will beat McGregor by dodging his initial flurry of punches and then finishing him off. If greats like Pacquiao and Canelo couldn't land a KO punch against Mayweather, what chance does an MMA fighter like McGregor have against probably the best boxing defence in modern times?

Likely outcome - Either the fight will go the full rounds just for the sake of it, or McGregor will land a 'KO' punch on Mayweather, both cases leading to a big money rematch.
Henry cooper
psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

Henry cooper

if he had not been dead for 6 yrs that may have been possible
More like George Forman.
I wouldn't bet against either of them. McGregor hits HARD. If he can get hold of Floyd he'll really hurt him... Of course getting hold of Mayweather is easier said than done.

He's not had his usual nonsense going on this time, 4 drug tests a week for opponents etc. That kind of stuff let him tire guys out before they even got in the ring, he's definitely played strategically with the rules being the promoter of his own fights has allowed him. By all accounts it's been easier for Conor on that front, maybe he's underestimating him. I hope McGregor wins
Booooring !!
missismop45 m ago

if he had not been dead for 6 yrs that may have been possible

Still got more chance than mcgregor
Conor's bank balance and the IRS will be the biggest winners.
Splashmo2 m ago

Conor's bank balance and the IRS will be the biggest winners.

McGregor to win. Luck of the Irish.
Would like to see McGregor win.
Mayweather to cruise it in 2 rounds max, and hopefully knock McGregor's remaining teeth down his stupid looking throat.

McGregor shouldn't even be in the same ring as Floyd.
Edited by: "majestic2012" 26th Aug 2017
Floyd to win in R8
Have the scripts and winner not been leaked like the WWF WWE wrestling ones do?
Edited by: "StevenBrown" 26th Aug 2017
majestic201247 m ago

Mayweather to cruise it in 2 rounds max, and hopefully knock McGregor's …Mayweather to cruise it in 2 rounds max, and hopefully knock McGregor's remaining teeth down his stupid looking throat.McGregor shouldn't even be in the same ring as Floyd.

my thoughts to
I hope for Conors sake that he does win, otherwise all that trash talk to look like a right plum.

Nobody has seen MW fight in the last 2 years.
Nobody has seen MG in a boxing ring at this level.

This one isn't worth betting on. Save your pennies.
Nobody wins, Conor has held up another division for ages and everyone is overlooking the GGG vs Alvarez fight which could be one of the greatest boxing fights in history. Instead everyone wants to see a freakshow between a quite good but majorly overhyped MMA fighter and an old man.
catbeans28 m ago

Nobody wins, Conor has held up another division for ages and everyone is …Nobody wins, Conor has held up another division for ages and everyone is overlooking the GGG vs Alvarez fight which could be one of the greatest boxing fights in history. Instead everyone wants to see a freakshow between a quite good but majorly overhyped MMA fighter and an old man.

Come on. much bigger buy rates than G & Alverez could've ever hoped for. That's a positive.
Sky Box Office
Their bank accounts are the knockout winners.

I'm going to go for McGregor to win in round 8 by technical KO or the towel being thrown in.

I think that despite all the talk, McGregor will know that barring a surprise punch in the early rounds, that playing a longer game will take it's toll on Mayweather with age and 2 years out of the ring.

So I'm sure that we will see a lot of showboating and ducking and diving, allowing Mayweather to come forward more and use up more energy.

My hope though is that they will knock each other out within 10 seconds of round 1 and deny the mugs that have funded it the chance to get even one hand into the popcorn.
Krooner35 m ago

Come on. much bigger buy rates than G & Alverez could've ever hoped for. …Come on. much bigger buy rates than G & Alverez could've ever hoped for. That's a positive.

positiive for who? Beside those rakeing it in.
Edited by: "catbeans" 26th Aug 2017
StevenBrown2 h, 25 m ago

Have the scripts and winner not been leaked like the WWF wrestling ones do?

WWF? They have panda wrestling now?
Edited by: "Splashmo" 26th Aug 2017
catbeans35 m ago

positiive for who? Beside those rakeing it in.

For every lesser known fighter on the under-card. It's good exposure at the very least.
Splashmo16 m ago

WWF? They have panda wrestling now?

That I'd pay to see.
31810803-EHw8b.jpg
deleted1431257
StevenBrown3 h, 5 m ago

Have the scripts and winner not been leaked like the WWF wrestling ones do?

It's the WWE now, the Pandas complained and got their way.
Splashmo21 m ago

[Image]

made me chuckle
Wow showing my age there, I forgot its WWE now and has been for 15 years
Bring back Pride I say.
deleted1431257
ThugBasher1 h, 6 m ago

Bring back Pride I say.

Handbags at dawn or rather 4am,
Told you Henry Cooper had more chance. Where do I collect my winnings ?
I was conservative and called it for the second half but Conor did very well.
Went exactly how everyone expected it to go.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants