Flubit

Banned 14
Found 1st Jul 2013
Love this site! I've paid for Saints Row 4 for PS3 for just £30!

Will be using this site for all future purchases. Anyone had any problems with them?

1. Misc
  2. Flubit
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flubit
14 Comments

hotukdeals.com/mis…=14

Should have the info you need
Edited by: "dontasciime" 1st Jul 2013

Banned

I wont be using a site that takes revenue from a site that i enjoy and has saved me lots of money over the years.

I think its pretty decent of Hukd to allow these threads on Flubit.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks, although finding it hard to see who's actually going to be dispatching my item - just says firework.

Original Poster Banned

Elton Chong

I wont be using a site that takes revenue from a site that i enjoy and … I wont be using a site that takes revenue from a site that i enjoy and has saved me lots of money over the years.I think its pretty decent of Hukd to allow these threads on Flubit.

The thing is, you wouldn't be able to get this game for £30 anywhere else from what I can see.

jaydog69

Love this site! I've paid for Saints Row 4 for PS3 for just £30!Will be … Love this site! I've paid for Saints Row 4 for PS3 for just £30!Will be using this site for all future purchases. Anyone had any problems with them?

That's really nice to hear, it makes it so worthwhile when a deal someone finds means so much.
Edited by: "Bumpydog" 1st Jul 2013

Banned

jaydog69

The thing is, you wouldn't be able to get this game for £30 anywhere else … The thing is, you wouldn't be able to get this game for £30 anywhere else from what I can see.

Its ultimately self defeating as if everyone used flubit rather than clicking through from this site, then the site dies. This site will save you more money than flubit ever will.

I suppose the reality is this will never happen for any number of reasons such as hassle and time sensitive deals which flubit wont be able to react to or improve upon, but i like to show at least a little loyalty.

It has limited uses as well. A video game would probably be ok, but would i want to order a high value item that relies on warranty without knowing its source? The answer is no to that.

Original Poster Banned

I hardly see using Flubit as being disloyal to HUKD lol

Banned

I think where possible we should click through from HUKD for our purchases

Elton Chong

Its ultimately self defeating as if everyone used flubit rather than … Its ultimately self defeating as if everyone used flubit rather than clicking through from this site, then the site dies. This site will save you more money than flubit ever will.I suppose the reality is this will never happen for any number of reasons such as hassle and time sensitive deals which flubit wont be able to react to or improve upon, but i like to show at least a little loyalty. It has limited uses as well. A video game would probably be ok, but would i want to order a high value item that relies on warranty without knowing its source? The answer is no to that.

I think they declare source. I was after Nikita series 1 on blu-ray and they saved me 14% on the Amazon price, but the product was from Speedyhen who are a seller on Amazon market place.
So, jaydog69, if you want to shift that Amazon £20 credit, let me find a product or 2 to the value of £20 that I want on Amazon and send you the URL and you get it sent to me (for convenience we can say I'm a nephew) Then I will BT or ppg you £17.20. Deal?:p

Banned

I tested it for a fragrance i wanted. They bettered the deal by about £7. There was no source and so for that reason i didnt purchase. Could have been old stock or worse still counterfeit as it was a niche product.

Elton Chong

I tested it for a fragrance i wanted. They bettered the deal by about £7. … I tested it for a fragrance i wanted. They bettered the deal by about £7. There was no source and so for that reason i didnt purchase. Could have been old stock or worse still counterfeit as it was a niche product.

Did you ask them?

Elton Chong

I wont be using a site that takes revenue from a site that i enjoy and … I wont be using a site that takes revenue from a site that i enjoy and has saved me lots of money over the years.I think its pretty decent of Hukd to allow these threads on Flubit.

How does buying from Flubit take revenue from here? I've bought many items from Flubit and there's not a single one I could have purchased via here.

You're lucky you have enough money that saving another 15% isn't a big deal for you.

Original Poster Banned

JMD64

I think they declare source. I was after Nikita series 1 on blu-ray and … I think they declare source. I was after Nikita series 1 on blu-ray and they saved me 14% on the Amazon price, but the product was from Speedyhen who are a seller on Amazon market place. So, jaydog69, if you want to shift that Amazon £20 credit, let me find a product or 2 to the value of £20 that I want on Amazon and send you the URL and you get it sent to me (for convenience we can say I'm a nephew) Then I will BT or ppg you £17.20. Deal?:p

How do you see who's the seller of the item though? I purchased something on there and can't see at all.

It's actually £17 I have left, but yeah, if you want I'll order £17's worth of stuff and you can have for £15.

Banned

I said WHERE POSSIBLE we should click through from HUKD. I tested flubit for an item i couldn't find here due to it being a fairly niche product.

I can see it has its limited uses.

ceres

How does buying from Flubit take revenue from here? I've bought many … How does buying from Flubit take revenue from here? I've bought many items from Flubit and there's not a single one I could have purchased via here.You're lucky you have enough money that saving another 15% isn't a big deal for you.

HUKD replace the links you post on deals with their own affiliate links, so when you click on 'get the deal' you're going via their link and thus HUKD earn their commission.

If you use Quidco or TCB you're also 'denying' HUKD their revenue as it goes the affiliate commission is going to Quidco/TCB and ultimately passed on to you.

I see no reason why any end user should be bothered - this is a community site with it's content entirely user generated. If anything I'd consider it a bit cheeky for HUKD to make money off the deal-hunters out there posting deals up as they haven't put any effort into it!
Post a comment
@
    Text