Flubit alternative - Bespoke Offers' Beat my Price service.

Found 8th Mar 2015
On Friday I submitted a price offer request to Flubit for a £45 hard drive and received an offer for £41 something. Wasn't too impressed and kept considering alternatives, but then remembered Bespoke Offers now do the same price offering as Flubit!

I had tried them some weeks back but Flubit's offers were a bit better on that occasion. Yesterday however, after suddenly remembering it exists, I sent the request through to Bespoke.

The offer was emailed to me very quickly, much, much quicker than Flubit's hours, this was almost instant in fact. This time the offer trumped Flubit's to the sum of £38 something! a 14% saving.

Still yet to see how the delivery and what not goes, but they are definitely established on my radar now; whenever I go to Flubit, I'll be sure to submit to Bespoke Offers too.
Community Updates
21 Comments
Original Poster
I should add, you seem to be able to submit links from almost anywhere to Bespoke Offers, rather than the 5 or so websites Flubit accepts.
Had no idea they do this. Thanks!
For info, Bespoke offers beat my price service is powered by Flubit albeit that the range of merchants is wider than going direct to Flubit

Original Poster
Chanchi32

For info, Bespoke offers beat my price service is powered by Flubit … For info, Bespoke offers beat my price service is powered by Flubit albeit that the range of merchants is wider than going direct to Flubit

Powered by Flubit? But they are faster, cheaper and take links from any website.... Flubit got it allllllll wrong oO
OP, as mentioned by Chanch, 'Beat My Price' is powered by Flubit, so they are basically the same thing. I didn't know that 'Beat My Price' took any link from any retailer however, so that is quite useful info.

It's also nice to know they are faster than Flubit. Although, you can't necessarily say it is cheaper than Flubit all the time, as you have only tried it on one occasion. Maybe you should try it a few more times in the future and update this thread with your results.

Nevertheless thank you for sharing this info MadeInBeats.
Btw OP, was this your product and saving?

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" Int 5400rpm HDD 9.5MM
Submitted price: £45.23
Offer price: £38.77
£6.46 savings
14% discount
Original Poster
Transformers

Btw OP, was this your product and saving?Toshiba 1TB 2.5" Int 5400rpm HDD … Btw OP, was this your product and saving?Toshiba 1TB 2.5" Int 5400rpm HDD 9.5MMSubmitted price: £45.23Offer price: £38.77£6.46 savings14% discount

Yes! It's a game and storage drive for my ITX case... Have they listed it then? You getting one too X) That price is too close to what they are going for on eBay (did my research and they mostly go for a bit more!!) so I bit.
Edited by: "MadeInBeats" 8th Mar 2015
MadeInBeats

Yes! It's a game and storage drive for my ITX case... Have they listed it … Yes! It's a game and storage drive for my ITX case... Have they listed it then? You getting one too X) That price is too close to what they are going for on eBay (did my research and they mostly go for a bit more!!) so I bit.

It's on the front page of their website, that's how I knew. It's still there now actually...

And no, I'm not getting one myself. Don't need it.
I got a Flubit price on a Samsung EVO 850
Instant demand was 3% discount.
Bespoke came back with the same.

I demanded a larger discount from Flubit and they did. came back with 7% off which I took.

500gb ssd for £159.93

I have used both Flubit and Bespoke offers, and although I have not really had any problems with Flubit, they are sometimes a bit slow on producing the offers. But at the end of the day, saving money is still saving money.

Just recently I used both outfits for the same items I wanted for a pc upgrade, and bespoke beat Flubit on one item while both were the same bar coppers, on another item.
Been using Bespoke recently. Flubit have only been giving me low single digit % offers of late. Bespoke have been giving 10%-20% on the same items at the same time. Have had some low offers from Bespoke too though.

Also tried the same items twice with Bespoke. Got a high discount on Lego Train 60051 from £70 to £54 the first time, so purchased. Tried again for a second set and got £63 offer.

Then tried Lego Scooby Mansion from two different websites, Amazon £65 and John Lewis £70. Offered £53 and £68... guess which price I bought at!

So, if you don't get a decent offer in the first place, try resubmitting and see if they give a better discount, or try a different website url.

Oh, and another point I forgot - probably around 50% of my orders placed with Flubit got cancelled, which is frustrating.

So far 0% from Bespoke, admittedly I've only placed about 7 orders with them, but it seems much better so far.
...and orders are sent and arrive much quicker from Bespoke. Scooby Mansion is on it's way, I only purchased a few hours ago, and every other order I've placed has arrived already. Often I've been waiting weeks for Flubit items (when they don't cancel them!)

I've had more cancellations with Bespoke Offers than Flubit - 4 out my last 12 orders. I can live with that though, the rule, as with Flubit, is don't rely on them for any time sensitive offers - if something is a bargain and not likely to be that price/instock for a while then a Bespoke/Flubit offer is a gamble.
currently have a search in both flubit and bespoke for similar to OP's original item

Samsung 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive (ps4 HD upgrade)

currently £42 on amazon

Will let you know how it turns out.. have used Flubit quite a few times now and bespoke only once (they came back worse than flubit)
Original Poster
arcangel111

currently have a search in both flubit and bespoke for similar to OP's … currently have a search in both flubit and bespoke for similar to OP's original item Samsung 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive (ps4 HD upgrade)currently £42 on amazonWill let you know how it turns out.. have used Flubit quite a few times now and bespoke only once (they came back worse than flubit)

Don't forget mate, there's topcashback with Bespoke and not with Flubit... I've done veryyyy nicely with it previously.
All coincidence.. These companies are in a partnership offering the same Flubit service.

Having said that I use bespoke due to gaining a further bit of cashback on top (quidco/tcb)
bespoke TCB = 1.05% on beat my price offers.. better than nowt I suppose... all depends on the offers I get back really!
Original Poster
arcangel111

bespoke TCB = 1.05% on beat my price offers.. better than nowt I … bespoke TCB = 1.05% on beat my price offers.. better than nowt I suppose... all depends on the offers I get back really!

Their TCB is up and down... I got £7 TCB on on a £40 water cooler not so far back, so always worth checking.
Flubit just came back with 12% off making it £37.30
still awaiting bespoke
Update***

Bespoke came in at £34 (20% off) + TCB 1.05% (not inc any plus member bonus)

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants