Expired

Flubit cancellation issue?

Found 7th Apr 2014
So I Flubited those Harman Kardon speakers that were hot last week, for £79.50. I got an offer back on Friday night, when they were in stock, for £69ish, which I was very happy with. So, after looking forward to their arrival all weekend, I check my emails today to find out that Flubit has now cancelled the order, because they are no longer In Stock. I can sort of understand why Flubit might do this, but to me it just seems wrong - given how long ago I ordered them - and the fact that Flubit's inaction is the reason they're now OOS, not because of anything I've done.

So, what I'm trying to say is...has anyone else had similar issues like this, or with Flubit in general? Have you ever got them resolved?

1. Ask
  2. Flubit
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flubit
7 Comments

They cancelled my first order (which I had accepted within minutes of receiving it) for the same reason - when I looked on Amazon, the item was still listed as being in stock and sold by Amazon. Haven't used them since.
Edited by: "IndianaBlues" 7th Apr 2014

Banned

Flubit are always canceling orders I've had 6 canceled in the last two weeks!
Flubit good when it works, apaulling when it doesn't.

yes. they are pointless and useless

IndianaBlues

They cancelled my first order (which I had accepted within minutes of … They cancelled my first order (which I had accepted within minutes of receiving it) for the same reason - when I looked on Amazon, the item was still listed as being in stock and sold by Amazon. Haven't used them since.

Same here. I had an order cancelled, claiming it was out of stock when it was clearly still in stock on Amazon's website, not impressed.

Yes, returns and cancelling is a worrying issue. I have only started using them but doubt I will use them again in a hurry. Given Amazon offers great after-sales services and prices does get better then what Flubit offers often. The savings percentages they have offered were not significant enough to purchase thru them. Guess there will be a time to use Flubit and a time not to.

You dodged a bullet.

They're complete crooks.

Had two item not turn up.

I now have to prove I didn't get them.

Nightmare trying to get a refund.

They don't take PayPal.

Avoid like the plague

Do not waste your time and effort, you will regret it.

They cancelled the order . I was never informed I had to call them and as I never received a response from the messaging system and they just said it is out of stock.

And It was very difficult to obtain a refund. I had to call the merchant who said Flubit should do it and then call I called Flubit and they said to call merchant again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions