Flubit Elite - Now charging a subscription if you want a better offer

Found 25th Feb 2016
Did not know Flubit had this "Elite" membership and I tend to visit their website every now and then so having this restriction will make me use it even less. Disappointing cause it had its uses.

So essentially it boils down to this:

Basic:
Free
Up to 3% off

Monthly:
£1.50 a month
Up to 15% off

Anually:
£15.00 a year
Up to 15% off

This must have been a recent update because just a few days ago I was eligible for 15% off on items.

For anyone wanting to check out the entire list here's the link: flubit.com/eli…nup

God damn Bespoke no longer exists.
Community Updates
Misc
33 Comments
The figures quoted are actually for instant offers (the link states this too):

Want the best Flubit experience?
Instant discounts up to 15% off.
No rush. Offers last for 48 hours.
Money-back guarantee.
Natlover2

The figures quoted are actually for instant offers (the link states this … The figures quoted are actually for instant offers (the link states this too):Want the best Flubit experience? Instant discounts up to 15% off. No rush. Offers last for 48 hours. Money-back guarantee.

I tried to Flubit this item argos.co.uk/sta…htm but in order to do so I'd need to be "Elite".
I would pay that for instant offers. Good option.
LOL
Gamer_U

I tried to Flubit this item … I tried to Flubit this item http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerm/pokken.htm but in order to do so I'd need to be "Elite".

I think they may now only allow Argos links for Elite members as it's doing the same for me when I tried your link. They've probably restricted the free part to Amazon only again.
Keyword here is 'up to'. Pay your annual £15 to find out only 2% discount is available on everything you want.
Gamer_U

just a few days ago I was eligible for 15% off on items.

No, you were eligible for up to 15% discount. I never had an offer anywhere near double figures, lett alone 15%. I'd say 2-3% was the norm.
Never bought from them once. Too much of a unknown entity for pricing and after sales.
theres no savings with flubit anymore....
lol, I always find it funny how quickly people jump to conclusions here! Just looked at my account and the free account still gives you the full discounts. It looks like you can pay to get the big discounts instantly rather than wait.
I've just signed up to this. Found Flubit has been shocking for some time. Disappointed that Bespoke ended as I did receive up to 15% discount with them.

Regarding Flubit Elite, I signed up to the 12 month deal due to the Money-Back Guarantee, and the 30 day free trial:

If the deals don't even go near 10% discount I will cancel. As I would rather pay that for my next day Prime deliveries.

Money-Back Guarantee,
If you're on our annual package and you don't save at least £15 this year, we'll give you the difference back in cash, so you'll never lose our from being on Elite!
Edited by: "MrRobot_" 25th Feb 2016
Can anyone confirm or point to a link that confirms the "12 others and counting..." that they will accept demands against?
I can only see 5 named "Argos, Currys, PC World, Tesco, ToysRUs and more..."
Steve353

Can anyone confirm or point to a link that confirms the "12 others and … Can anyone confirm or point to a link that confirms the "12 others and counting..." that they will accept demands against?I can only see 5 named "Argos, Currys, PC World, Tesco, ToysRUs and more..."

I've just found this: https://flubit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217166587-Flubit-Elite-Features

Demand from other URLs
The current list of demands you can demand from is as follows:
Amazon.co.uk
Argos.co.uk
Currys.co.uk
Direct.asda.com
Ebuyer.com
Game.co.uk
JohnLewis.com
Pcworld.co.uk
Rakuten.co.uk
Tesco.com
Thebookpeople.co.uk
Toysrus.co.uk
Waterstones.com
Illusionary

I've just found this: … I've just found this: https://flubit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217166587-Flubit-Elite-FeaturesDemand from other URLs The current list of demands you can demand from is as follows: Amazon.co.uk Argos.co.uk Currys.co.uk Direct.asda.com Ebuyer.com Game.co.uk JohnLewis.com Pcworld.co.uk Rakuten.co.uk Tesco.com Thebookpeople.co.uk Toysrus.co.uk Waterstones.com

Awesome. Thanks
has anyone tried this yet ? what are the discounts looking like ? im looking at buying lots of big kitchen appliances soon and a 15% discount would be a nice bonus.
"Elite Users do not get enhanced discounts compared to non-Elite users."

Taken from t&cs at: flubit.com/con…ms/
So there is still couple of stupid here, who can't understand what's going on there. EVERYBODY can get up to 15% discount, but IF you are elite, you can get it in seconds. Otherwise you have to wait couple of hours, or accept the instant 3%.....here is my last order dropbox.com/sc/…xqa
my offers have always been 10%+ but only just managed to get back onto flubit after a while cause there was some issue
Letdown! Used this site when first launched and it was great as saved a few penny's. But now it won't allow you to Flubit Argos links without being elite member and paying
Have been a member of flubit for years. highest discount i ever got was about 8%. Currently have elite and got 14% instant discount. Also good because you aren't restricted to just amazon, who aren't always the cheapest. Monthly fee was covered in 1 transaction
SUPERCOOLWILLOW

my offers have always been 10%+ but only just managed to get back onto … my offers have always been 10%+ but only just managed to get back onto flubit after a while cause there was some issue

for some reason i cant get it to work on mobiles or tablets,( sign in probs)
MrScotchBonnet

I would pay that for instant offers. Good option.

you dont need to be elite for instant offers, as far as i know anyway. ive always had instant offers about 3 or 4% but you can hold on for better offers. Theres always the free version of elite but restriced to amazon
Natlover2

I think they may now only allow Argos links for Elite members as it's … I think they may now only allow Argos links for Elite members as it's doing the same for me when I tried your link. They've probably restricted the free part to Amazon only again.

it hasnt let me use other merchants in over year, i think it was a christmas promotion back in 2014 or maybe to do with amount of points held.
Oneday77

Never bought from them once. Too much of a unknown entity for pricing and … Never bought from them once. Too much of a unknown entity for pricing and after sales.

they dont sell the items, they come from other sellers known as merchants, many of my goods come in amazon packaging.
This page explains their offer really well, you get up to 20% on certain categories each month with their annual memberships (which is also cheaper so makes more sense to me) get.flubit.com/elite
I just signed up for the 14 day trial to get them to beat ebuyer

Seagate Expansion 4TB Portable £102.95 at ebuyer
Offer Price £88.55 14% off

Great Price..

Amazon want £109.99

Its an SMR drive but writes are going to be linear anyway
as its for Xbox One use so shouldnt be a problem
Edited by: "Shonk" 15th Jun 2016
always saved around 5-6 pounds from thsi website. great
I have saved over £50
When I submit an offer it mostly comes back with a much more inflated price than Amazon.
I've saved over £250 since I joined 3 years ago, so have found Elite to be well worth it for me - coupled with the Amazon add ons that prompt a reminder when I'm viewing something that I could purchase from them cheaper I save quite a bit and always check the other websites eligible first. Bit of a swizz they now charge for something that used to be free but worth it all the same IMHO

What addon do you use mate?

EmEdwards1984

I've saved over £250 since I joined 3 years ago, so have found Elite to … I've saved over £250 since I joined 3 years ago, so have found Elite to be well worth it for me - coupled with the Amazon add ons that prompt a reminder when I'm viewing something that I could purchase from them cheaper I save quite a bit and always check the other websites eligible first. Bit of a swizz they now charge for something that used to be free but worth it all the same IMHO

Elite is morphing! We'll be told what the new service is after it happens, bit odd to not advise subscribers of what the overhaul is beforehand oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants