Flubit Review - Do not use

Found 1st Mar
Hi All,

This is just to steer people away from Flubit. This is essentially like Amazon Market (so they use third party sellers - however they do NOT get involved and leave you to deal with the seller completely)

I bought an item on 12/02/18, arrived in approx 1 week.
The item has a dent in it.
I reported the dent through their correct channels.
No reply for 4 days.
Contacted again.
Replied with "the item is fit for purpose"
contacted again and told them it wasn't of satisfactory and I want a replacement
No reply for 4 days.
Contacted again.
Told to send a picture - sent the pic
Told it is fit for purpose and if I want to send it back, it will be at my cost..
PS they won't provide me a returns address! even though I've asked 3 times
Doing the back an forth emails now, only because I'm annoyed - I am certain that they have spent more on CS time than the £5 it would have cost them to pay for the return.

£25 purchase! I saved £4.50 compared to Amazon... Amazon would have sorted this within 2 days

Anyway, just my experience of Flubit.. I would never use them again even if it meant a 50% saving as they take zero responsibility
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Who was the end seller?
Original Poster
Bestard41 m ago

Who was the end seller?

Bargain Warehouse

I would rather keep this general to Flubit though. As the seller didn't want to respond for 2 days, then contacted Flubit who give them an additional 2 days to reply. The seller used it to annoy me and put me off, and Flubit just gave me "nothing we can do, you need to deal with them. Here is a phone number"... I told them I won't phone them as it would be off record
Edited by: "sunil237" 1st Mar
Chargeback? which.co.uk/con…ack

Haven't used flubit since they changed, and the last quote I got before they abandoned their original business premise was significantly more expensive than buying on the high street. I'm surprised they are still going to be honest.
Edited by: "melted" 1st Mar
If you paid with a credit card claim back through them.
Original Poster
Yep, I've put a claim through with Creation Credit card company (ASDA credit card) but they are woefully rubbish at honouring section 75 anyway, I'll have a try though.
This is just really to warn other users off them.

So much easier with Amazon
I have used Flubit half a dozen times - not a great amount saved.

I didn't know they were still going.... will avoid now.
Original Poster
dtc3336 m ago

I have used Flubit half a dozen times - not a great amount saved.I didn't …I have used Flubit half a dozen times - not a great amount saved.I didn't know they were still going.... will avoid now.

Not worth the headache
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions