Found 24th Sep 2007
Hey if we all club together we could probably buy one of these, I have £4.72 in my piggy bank, anyone else in :w00t: :thinking:

shopneo.co.uk/flu…tml

36 Comments

LOL if it takes me back to the future IM IN!! "" raids pockets"" ok ive got £.6.70 to put towards it.;-)

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta

LOL if it takes me back to the future IM IN!! "" raids pockets"" ok ive … LOL if it takes me back to the future IM IN!! "" raids pockets"" ok ive got £.6.70 to put towards it.;-)

It says it works on any modern day vehicle, so my k reg nissan almera should be OK, I had it up to 88mph yesterday.....oooo if only I had a flux capacitor, I could have done it tomorrow as well!! :?

we just gotta find Doc to complete our mission!

pcnutta

we just gotta find Doc to complete our mission!

If you can wait until tomorrow morning then my hair should look like Docs.:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

nah he's back in 1889 shacked up with some teacher floosie. Forget about him we can go it alone!! You me and the other 49998 HUKD members.....hmmm we may need to make a few trips, the almera only has 4 seats!

LOL looks like were sorted! One thing,IM DRIVING"

Original Poster Banned

vikingaero

If you can wait until tomorrow morning then my hair should look like … If you can wait until tomorrow morning then my hair should look like Docs.:w00t:

If we get the flux capacity we can go to tomorrow morning! :thinking:

hotukdeals.com/for…hds

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta

LOL looks like were sorted! One thing,IM DRIVING"

No, I'm driving???? wait thats leathal weapon init? :thinking: :giggle: :-D

I've seen a real-life flux capacitor. It was in the DeLorean DMC-12 at the classic car rally and family fun day I helped organise back in July.

Estimated at 40,000 guests too... not bad. Already planning for next year's event too!! Maybe no DeLorean though, apparantly it broke down on the motorway on the way home. :-(

3.47, an unused 1st class stamp and a winning 10.00 lottery ticket - it's all your if i can have one of those plaques..."Kindly donated by...."

I already have one

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2

I've seen a real-life flux capacitor. It was in the DeLorean DMC-12 at … I've seen a real-life flux capacitor. It was in the DeLorean DMC-12 at the classic car rally and family fun day I helped organise back in July. -(

Are you sure its not the 'future car' rally you are going to help organise next july :thumbsup:

duckmagicuk2

I've seen a real-life flux capacitor. It was in the DeLorean DMC-12 at … I've seen a real-life flux capacitor. It was in the DeLorean DMC-12 at the classic car rally and family fun day I helped organise back in July.

I've touched one of the 6 used in the films,
And i've seen the train from BTTF 3

Original Poster Banned

jelli89

3.47, an unused 1st class stamp and a winning 10.00 lottery ticket - it's … 3.47, an unused 1st class stamp and a winning 10.00 lottery ticket - it's all your if i can have one of those plaques..."Kindly donated by...."

You have a deal, I'll put it on as the front number plate...although whenever I reach 88mph it does tend to fall off and spin round on the spot? :oops:

Im driving, jellis on my lap, scorpion is passenger front, duck can be behind me with the sat nav, add man in back in charge of food and drink;.. think thats it covered?

pcnutta

Im driving, jellis on my lap, scorpion is passenger front, duck can be … Im driving, jellis on my lap, scorpion is passenger front, duck can be behind me with the sat nav, add man in back in charge of food and drink;.. think thats it covered?

Thats it.

I love BTTF.I know nearly everything about it

Original Poster Banned

add-man

Thats it.I love BTTF.I know nearly everything about it

Its a cool film, talk of BTTF 4, check it out (includes MJ Fox in the line up)

bttf.com/btt…htm :w00t: :w00t: :whistling: :-D

All rumours. Rob zemeicks and bob gale wont direct it,as "it will ruin the trilogy" and i agree.

Im still annoyed they took down the BTTF ride in florida and will replace it with ****** simpsons ride

I've got one of these flux capacitors, but I think it's faulty as I appear to only get 15 years to the gallon....

.... I'll get my coat.

UltimoScorpion

although whenever I reach 88mph it does tend to fall off and spin round … although whenever I reach 88mph it does tend to fall off and spin round on the spot? :oops:

Blimey - i usually have to rely on alcohol for the same effect...

I didn't know I came in capacitor variety...

Original Poster Banned

Flux101

I didn't know I came in capacitor variety...

You getting your coat too?? :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

add-man

All rumours. Rob zemeicks and bob gale wont direct it,as "it will ruin … All rumours. Rob zemeicks and bob gale wont direct it,as "it will ruin the trilogy" and i agree.Im still annoyed they took down the BTTF ride in florida and will replace it with ****** simpsons ride

I agree with everything you say, however it would be kinda cool if the original team, including zemekcis, would get involved and do a decent job of it.

Original Poster Banned

jelli89

Blimey - i usually have to rely on alcohol for the same effect...

:-(

pc nutta says you have to sit on his lap jelli?

pcnutta

Im driving, jellis on my lap, scorpion is passenger front, duck can be … Im driving, jellis on my lap, scorpion is passenger front, duck can be behind me with the sat nav, add man in back in charge of food and drink;.. think thats it covered?...

worrying :?

UltimoScorpion

:-( pc nutta says you have to sit on his lap jelli?worrying :?

IM FEMALE!!!!!!!!! why does everyone think im a HE :x

pcnutta

perhaps its the gruff voice?...... :giggle:

pcnutta

1) they haven't read enough of your posts (not much doubt from them:whistling: )
2) i guess they would expect to see WPC for a female law enforcer....just a guess

LOL they are forgiven i suppose, only just!

jelli89

2) i guess they would expect to see WPC for a female law enforcer....just … 2) i guess they would expect to see WPC for a female law enforcer....just a guess

She isn't a police constable either........

(Are you Nutta? :? :giggle: )

nope im a penile corrector

LOL

Banned

i want to know what happens if you go into the past and kill your past self, would your present self die aswell? :? :thinking:

yes cos there would be no future for you,

Banned

pcnutta

yes cos there would be no future for you,

ah i see, also if you spin the earth the other way round would that make you go back in time?

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta

its cos you are a nutta from wales, not many welsh women are....hang on sec, what the hell am I saying. :oops:

Original Poster Banned

hothothot

ah i see, also if you spin the earth the other way round would that make … ah i see, also if you spin the earth the other way round would that make you go back in time?

no it would just make things a bit wobbly for a while. Einstien suggests that if you can travel faster than the speed of light theoretically you could go forward in time. Likewise we can see the past by simply looking into the night sky (when its not cloudy....bear with me people). As the images of the stars that are many light years away are of an image several 1000's of years ago. On this basis we can construct how the earth was created and where we all came from.

He also said a lot of stuff about possibly bending the space time continuum and leaping through a wormhole to get to another point in space and time, but lets keep it real here!!! :? :? :? :? :?

hothothot

ah i see, also if you spin the earth the other way round would that make … ah i see, also if you spin the earth the other way round would that make you go back in time?

YOU CANT DO WHAT!! ONLY SUPER MAN CAN!! NOW COME ON:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Negative ratings for posts22
    2. amazon echo idiots guide710
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?11
    4. Amazon deliveries47

See more discussions