Fly Drive to Florida Tips!

Found 21st Apr
Hi there, want to take 7-8 (3 kids & 3/4 adults) to Florida next year. Any tips on flights? Like everyone else I guess, we want as short a flight and as low a price as possible. Also looking to hire a car or two so a fly drive would be preferable. Looking at Easter / summer hols time.

It already sounds dear! Any tips?

Many thanks;)
Community Updates
AskFloridaFlight
3 Comments
Norwegian has cheap prices.

A US friend of mine used them to fly here from Miami a couple of times and they were much cheaper than anything else. Return flights with no checked luggage for under £200 for example.

Summer is high season but you should still save a lot compared to other airlines. They fly direct from the UK to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando off the top of my head.
Edited by: "hearts22" 21st Apr
Have a look at Thomas Cook either for FlyDrive (there are periodic deals on HUKD like this hotukdeals.com/dea…043

or flight only and put it together. The choice is endless to suit all budgets. Factor in a ton of money to visit Disney/Universal etc. Very few deals around.
Personally, I'd not go to Florida in Summer. Heat/Queues/Expense/Heat. Spring/Late autumn is fabulous.
Use quidco and book separately. Use alamo for car hire as you pick the car there’s no upsell
for insurance etc at the airport. Florida is quite cheap for hotels and car hire compared to other places in the states. It’s a amazing place I have been lucky enough to go five times in the past 9 years. Don’t overdose on theme parks or yo will get sick of them. I know I did on a two week Orlando holiday. Driving is simple over there. Download “here” on your phone and download Florida maps and use it offline for navigation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants