Groups

Fly slt100

i was wondering i was going to go and get a fly slt100 from currys digital and i was wondering has any one ever got one from there and if it beaks will i be legible to get a new one off currys digital or do i have to send it to virgin?

5 Comments

Depends if you took your warrenty with Currys or Virgin. If your have both then I would send to Virgin!

Depends whether you type your letter or handwrite it. If you choose to handwrite it, make sure you check punctuation and spelling and write neatly and it will be perfectly legible.

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"](I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist that)[/SIZE][/FONT]

On a more serious note. The phone will come with a year's guarantee which would be with Curry's as that is where the phone will have been purchased from.

Original Poster

shibi din;2409841

On a more serious note. The phone will come with a year's guarantee … On a more serious note. The phone will come with a year's guarantee which would be with Curry's as that is where the phone will have been purchased from.

thank you repp added i will go and look at one now thank you

Lots of info to be had from ]this thread - if you can be bothered reading it!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions